SAU Community

Sau Tas Track Day #2

zoidbergmerc

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be there, if I can get a tune in before then I'll have a whack too... The trust T67 is on, so it should be fun!

For anyone who's comming down from the north and wanting to purchase anything from my FS thread, I can bring the gear with me to the track for pick up.

Cheers

Justin

I am debated on coming for a run in my daily but i have never been to baskerville before let alone driven on a circuit before rolleyes.gif but i am very keen to get into it.

I am debated on coming for a run in my daily but i have never been to baskerville before let alone driven on a circuit before rolleyes.gif but i am very keen to get into it.

This Sunday is the best opportunity to get into it thumbsup.gif

It's very chilled, no competition, just hanging out and doing a few laps.

All you need is a helmet and long sleeved top.

I (or one of the other veterans) can ride shotgun with you and tell you where to go if you want.

Who's bringing the bbq???

I'll be bringind tools, if anyone has issues with they're cars..

Even if your not running, come on down Kurt.

Justin

How many people look like coming on Sunday? Should be a good number either way with the guys from rexnet coming along, and looks like the weather will be clearing up for it as well. I'd bring a BBQ for sure if I had one, but am willing to bring along enough BBQ for a few people if I know one is going to be there :)

Keen to get some more experienced guys in the passenger seat this time as well, had a ball by myself and with my mates yelling encouragement and screaming in fear next to me, but I need to work on those lines!

Hope to see a heap of you out there!

Jay

Don't worry Jay, I'll make sure you beat Tim's time ;)

Haha, I'm counting on this rear wing for some epic downforce! or... maybe... perhaps that's unlikely? :P

Hopefully these new sways give me some more stability through the corners, and may actually play with the boost controller to coax out a couple more killerwasps from the engine on the day. I have a strange feeling 90% of the gains will be from the driver though, might chase you around a bit on the day and see if I can learn some more mad skillz.