SAU Community

Sooo Wen Is The Next Cruse

Addicted2BoostR34

Track day is June 12th.

Cruise is when ever someone organises it. My skyline isn't for cruising so I'm not really interested in organising that. Maybe you could pick up the SAU TAS cruise organising torch ;)

Edited by zoidbergmerc

we had a lonnie one last year that i organised but because i did it through a forum there were a couple of cops in a couple of spots along the way

i was leading and the first set of cops were just setting up as i went past and clocked a couple of ppl at the tail of the group, further down the road i got done for ~108kmh in a 100 zone (thought the rural road i was on was 110 :/)

best way to do it is to tell ppl the rough distance and disclose the route on the day, maybe even do it through facebook messaging

would this be a hobart meet/cruise or lonnie or both?

if you got it big enough it could be both, lonnie meet and hobart meet, head to campbeltown, meet there, head to the east coast, regroup, the split our various ways or head out st marys pass nd drive back through elephant pass

but yeah, heaps of options

the hooning legislation basically says they can book us for whatever they feel like

its a shit law but not much that can be done

someone should probably go talk to the police face to face

haha..sorry mate..btw i saw you today on acton road..bout 4:30//looks good

"well we will have a meet up take a few photos of some nice cars and then we will head out for a cruise stopping along the way for more photos...if you are interested the details on locations will be released closer to the date..so if u want your cars photo taken come along

Saturday, May 7 at 9:30pm - May 8 at 12:30am..location will be told closer to the date..for police reasons"