SAU Community

R33 Nismo Lcd Screen Wiring Help

GTS11

Hi Guys,

Please forgive me if i have done this wrong, never posted before.

I have reciently bought a 33 with a nismo lcd dash (not connected to anything) and was wondering if someone can help me out. At the back there is a RCA plug and 2 pins under it, im guessing there for power. Does anyone know which is positive & negitive?

any help would be greatly apreciated!

post-78369-0-54976600-1303749737_thumb.jpg

post-78369-0-53963300-1303749765_thumb.jpg

yeah there is the ej1 and other systems,

I have a deck that plays dvd's and i was going to plug that in through the rca lead to test if the lcd screen works but i think the two pins below are for power and was just wondering if anyone knew which was neg and pos?

just to confirm for you, yes those pins are the power to the screen.

I have one of these in my car hooked up to the ej1 unit. But unfortunately off the top of my head I do not recall which of the pins is positive and negative, as mine was all ready to go with a power cable still fitted over them :P

Edited by Skysthelimit

yeah there is the ej1 and other systems

ej1 is shyte, use to have one, go with the hks one or there is another option that i cant think of atm.

did they do these for other models? ie R32? like the idea and CBF making one.

R33, Stagea and Primera are the only NISMO LCD dashes I have seen. No R32 afaik

dude ur in luck, I just received my 1 and it came with the original plugs.

Going off your pic..

TOP pin is GROUND (NEG)

BOTTOM PIN is (POS)

CONFIRMED mine is the same!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi i bought one of these nismo lcd cluster, but it only came with the navigation system..does the navigation work in australia and have english? also i have a motec ecu..if i cant find a epson ej1 system am i best off with the HKS CAMP or HKS CAMP2 ? please help if can

thanks

Hi i bought one of these nismo lcd cluster, but it only came with the navigation system..does the navigation work in australia and have english? also i have a motec ecu..if i cant find a epson ej1 system am i best off with the HKS CAMP or HKS CAMP2 ? please help if can

thanks

i had an EJ1 its broken the display chip is faulty and the display is scrambled.

Best bet is to get the HKS Camp 2 and the Nissan Consult harness it works really well and has allot more features compared to the EJ1.

You can also buy optional sensors for the HKS Camp 2 like boost, oil pressure, exhaust temp, oil temp etc

hey ok cool thanks for the help..ill look into the camp2

i had an EJ1 its broken the display chip is faulty and the display is scrambled.

Best bet is to get the HKS Camp 2 and the Nissan Consult harness it works really well and has allot more features compared to the EJ1.

You can also buy optional sensors for the HKS Camp 2 like boost, oil pressure, exhaust temp, oil temp etc

hey ive been reading throu some other post about the hks camp2..will it connect to a aftermarket ecu ?

There is a possability the HKS Camp 2 might work with an aftermarket ecu because HKS offer a CAMP 2 Universal Adaptor which has to be hard wired or soldered onto the ecu wires.

Apparently the Universal Adaptor can pick up the following...

SPEED, RPM, INJECTOR, and THROTTLE

Check out the HKS CAMP 2 FAQ's

http://www.hksusa.com/faq/?ID=3516

ok thanks again for the help will look into it more thanks

There is a possability the HKS Camp 2 might work with an aftermarket ecu because HKS offer a CAMP 2 Universal Adaptor which has to be hard wired or soldered onto the ecu wires.

Apparently the Universal Adaptor can pick up the following...

SPEED, RPM, INJECTOR, and THROTTLE

Check out the HKS CAMP 2 FAQ's

http://www.hksusa.com/faq/?ID=3516

• 3 years later...