SAU Community

How Do You Check Plugs Are Sparking?

Got my walbro today, now the part I am dreading, installing it. Does anyone have some tips on removing the big plastic collar that holds the pump assembly in? It is stuck pretty tight.

yes, 2 tips.

1...wear mechanics gloves. you are an excellent chance of slicing your hands on the edge of the boot floor.

2...use something (eg socket extension, large flat bladed screwdriver) and a hammer to start moving it. It can stay tight for 1-2 turns so just take it easy.

And when you put it back together, go carefully with the seal.

yes, 2 tips.

you are an excellent chance of slicing your hands on the edge of the boot floor.

I have done this!

Then had to stick my hand into the tank full of fuel...It ffffarrrrrrrrking hurts

good parts supplier for u check out. just google search cj-motors he should be the first one that pops up. i got genuine walbro 255 for 109$ brand new, also got coil packs for a series 2 r33 gtst for $500. some asian guy in brizy he's on ebay and i've always got parts within the week i've ordered them and im in melbourne. usually 2 days. allot of cheap parts espesially for skylines. keep in mind