SAU Community

Regarding My Engine Block And Needing Pistons Fixed

hey looking to meet some new ppl that have been around turbo s or know alot about them seeking help to fix block and pistons is there a cheap way out of it or do i have to rebuild the engine thanks guys

Mate i think you are way over your head by the sounds of it. I would either start doing a sh*tload of research or take it to a mechanics. If the pistons are buggered, your bores are probably buggered as well. Depending on what happened more could be damaged as well. Your better of just buying a new engine and dropping it in than rebuilding it unless you are going to go all out and do work to the engine.

Yeah can you explain exactly what's gone wrong?

"needing work done to the pistons" is a very broad statement. What "help" were you expecting to get if ya gave us no info?

hey thanks guy s um this week i got the head of and got done to the pistons my dad is a mechanic he said the only thing he found wrong with it was no 6 bore and piston is the problem but only 1 side of the bore is a little bit rough but that is all i still dont understand y what happened if that is all that is wrong but ohwell than ks for the feed bak does ne one know roughly how much a new engine will cost