SAU Community

Gtr Body Parts On Gtst?

I have a R33 gtst and was wanting to put a GTR front end on it, bonnet, front guards and front bar.

will they bolt on?

from what ive read through a quick search i will have to change my head lights to GTR aswell?

has anyone done this before? am i wasting my time? is it too hard etc? should i just put a GTR front bar on and be done with it?

any help would be great

cheers!

Bonnet, gaurds, front bar, grill, bonnet latch and front bumper reo. That's what I can think of off the top of my head. Probably missed something. Headlights are the same unless you have a S2 GTST.

If you can get the parts cheap than it is fairly easy and straight forward to do. Just looks a bit weird with having pumped front gaurds without the rear.

I don't belive so, the lights are a different shape

The series 2 looks good stock

I had a series 1 and someone had put a GTR style front on it before I bought it. I can see why cause a stock series 1 is ugly and looks like an old man car, but a series 2 looks good the way it is

hmm i have a series 2 R33 gtst.

so im guessing the gtr bonnet wont fit without the guards and lights being changed?

can i just fit the front bar? without changing anything else?

Why not just get a GTR style front bar to suit a S2 GTST?

Why not just get a GTR style front bar to suit a S2 GTST?

yeah that was the plan but just wanted to see how hard the whole front end change would be first as ive seen gtr guards, front bars and bonnets etc for sale here.

thanks for the info guys!!

• 5 months later...

I apologize for thread jacking.

It it possible to fit a R32 GTR front to a R32 GTS-T (hood, bumper, and air splitter)?

Yes, need GTR bonnet catch and reo to do it nice.

To many in this thread,

There is a search function on SAU for a reason.

Regards,

ON EDGE

Yo, man. Ever wonder why I bumped a 6 month thread? Perhaps, SAU search didn't find @#$% and Google told me to come here. Do you have links to those 'many' threads?

Regards,

Bigalow

Hey mate,

I'm not reffering to you, the r33 conversion has been done many times an is documented.

In response to your question, you need fenders, bonnet, bumper, maybe gtr reo an latch, headlights u can use gtst ones I'm pretty sure

So many asking bout r33 stuff clearly havnt bothered to search, poor form