SAU Community

Gtr R33 Or R32?

hey guys im buyin a GTR n dis guy say dis r32 gtr is got a r33 gtr engine n box,n how can i tell is he talkin shit or not n da 32 is got gt 28/60-5 turbo n engine rebuilt.......is runing 21 psi making 328kw at all 4. just want 2 noe is 21 psi is 2 much n safe??? thanx 4 ur help pples

Please dont buy a GTR... Please stay in your falcadore.....

So you are buying a Gtr, and This guy is saying that this r32 Gtr has a r33 Gtr engine and gearbox, and how can i tell is he talking shit or not?

Ok, have a look at the engine numbers and see if they match up to the info on the plates.....

Also, please for the love of god, stay in school.

Edited by Blizzerd

328kw on -5s with 21psi pumping through them seems pretty low

thats -9 territory

you'd expect to crack atleast 350kw with 20psi+ going through -5s

btw - ppl on here will give you alot of shit for typing as if yr chatting on msn

hey guys im buyin a GTR n dis guy say dis r32 gtr is got a r33 gtr engine n box,n how can i tell is he talkin shit or not n da 32 is got gt 28/60-5 turbo n engine rebuilt.......is runing 21 psi making 328kw at all 4. just want 2 noe is 21 psi is 2 much n safe??? thanx 4 ur help pples

Hey Guys, I am Planning to buy a gtr, and this guy says that his r32 gtr has a rb26 and gear box out of a r33 gtr, I am not smart enough to figure it out by myself if he is talking the trash. the guy says it has a gt 28/60 -5 turbo and the engine has been rebuilt, it is currently making 328kw at all four wheels on 21 psi, What i want to know is 21 psi too much boost for the engine to handle?

Thanks for your help people

How can I reply to this in a way you can understand?