SAU Community

Need Some Bushes

as the title states i need the bushes that are pressed in the rear hubs for the camber arm, traction arm,shock for r34gtr

if any one knows where to get them from that would be great as nissan dont know when they can get them in from japan

cheers george

wow really disapointed with fulcrum suspension phone service looks like its whiteline now! anyone used the whiteline plus bushes if so u happy with them in the rear control arms?

Polyurethane stiffens the car up realy nice.

[b]BUT[/b] will not last anywhere as long as standard rubber bushes.

Nismo bushes are the way to go if you want to improve things but are not road/st legal.

Easy to get also here in aus and say www.rhd.japan.com .

This is a fair bit more expensive than poly.

Anyone who has a off road 4x4 can tell you poly will not last like rubber,and it's not just the dirt that kills em ,flex is king and this is something poly can't do and recover from without going out of shape, it's simply to hard.

Its a solid guess that poly is being pushed as a cheap and easy option.

Iv'e used poly in an 4by a few years back and would never go down that rd again.

Do a search, nismo and checkout your model.

Nismo do every bush in the skylines.

Having said all that, if the cars lowered you need to take this into account as adjustable arms are also worth considering to save the tyres and wheel alignment trouble.

hope this helps

Edited by nobby

cheers mate i just checked it and looks like $510 deliverd in nismo bushes i prob jus buy the nismo ones i think

why are the nismo bushes not road legal? they look like the stock ones imo

Edited by NIS.26L

I just did all my rear control arm bushes with whiteline plus and handleing rise its a monster improvment cant comment on durability since only been a couple of weeks but yeah performance wise couldnt be happier so far and there quiet.