SAU Community

I Need Some Help On An R34 Rb25Det

RedBeans

I posted in the wrong section because I can't read.. and then I reported myself and my post.. Sorry about that..

(After I posted this, I realized that the plugs near the MAF, the silver plug with 2 wires is the connector for the ABS sensor on the front left wheel, just need to know what the black ones are now)

Hey guys, I've been trying to research this for days, but I have not been able to get the answers I need. I have searched 100's of Google Pics, looked for write ups from various people but I think I can only get the right answers from the people who actually OWN the cars.. The engine is supposedly from an R34, and judging from the ECU connector (since the company hasn't sent me the correct ECU, if you know the number I need, that would be double awesome) it is really from an R34, there are 4 rows, as opposed to 2 on a normal S1/S2 RB25. I can't find any evidence that it's a NEO motor, since it didn't come with the valve cover, and the injectors are side fee. So if you've got that information as well, I'd appreciate it. (I don't mind forking out some paypal fees for whoever helps me out) So here's where I'm at. I took some pictures to show my dilemma.

Here's a picture of my motor how I received it:

5658988974_821d765e3c.jpg

I need to know what the connectors in RED go to (yes, I know one is a light, what light?)

5658415311_4f3e0866f6.jpg

Here's a close up of that bundle of wires, I know that they go right around the MAF:

5658415591_852b85eeb6.jpg

I also need to know about the other half of the wires, the connectors on the right are under the dash, and the connectors at the top are in the engine bay, and most of the wires are contained in that bundle:

5658415973_69cf93f90f.jpg

here's a close up of those connectors:

5658990000_e2f0a9c3c2.jpg

I researched Yahoo Auctions Japan and found those two grey connectors go into this box, but one auction says they are an Auto Mission Computer and one says that it's an ABS Computer, it's under the dash:

5658992492_2b63173074.jpg

in regards to your engine, it seems to be a r33 engine from the looks, the r33 had that coil cover saying twin cam 2500, while the r34 had a pure black one, also the r34 oil cap is different. sits higher up to fit into the engine cover. also the r34 as you know have the top feed injectors. unless someone changed all those things on a r34 engine, id be very confused. as to some of your wires, i will have a look on my engine tomorrow/dash tomorrow. but mine is a manual so i might have a few cables less than yours. (yours looks like it has the extra auto cables but not 100% sure)