SAU Community

Why Are My Tyre Marks So Piss Weak?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No to many good posts mate, how about something that doesnt involve you doing skids or loosing control whilst doing skids, come to TEXI and do skids in a safe and legal enviroment or to one of the driver training track days and you may have something of worth to post, you may even get some skills so you dont lose control and if you do you know what to do.

When at TEXI if your launch at 7000rpm and keep it planted and if you have a 1.5 or 2 way diff and a good clutch you will leave 11s, I promise (unless something goes bang and then your on your own).

AAARRRGGGGG :pirate:

by the way you post such CRAP im assuming your a P plater or a schoolie.

if you want to do skids like mlr said do it in a safe environment if you choose not to and get done for hooning dont come running to us for SYMPOTHY cause you damn well wont get it

until you learn to post topics that are worth reading dont bother posting at all.

only hoons do skids most car enthusiests love there cars and dont want to thrash them so skids is out of the question

i rather drive fast and enjoy the adrenaline rather than doing skids wasting tyres and feeling nothing

^^^ LOL

how about putting some blood sweet and tears (and money) into your car and make it something better than it is. you cant buy a rice car and jump in to it and expect it to perform like a pro drift team car. people spend hours and hours maintaining and building cars up to do what they do. spend your tyre money on upgrades and track time.

not interested? then buy a boost tee or pull off the line to the wastegate actuator and enjoy the next week.