SAU Community

Why Are My Tyre Marks So Piss Weak?

can someone teach me to do a burnout?

there was was i was at the lights next to these bunch of kids in a taxi, they asked me to "smoke it up"

I told them i didn't know how.

true story.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The honest answer is because you have a crap LSD. Get a better LSD and it will lay marks, just apply some slight brake pedal first.

Note that the R32 was not designed to do burnouts.

can someone teach me to do a burnout?

there was was i was at the lights next to these bunch of kids in a taxi, they asked me to "smoke it up"

I told them i didn't know how.

true story.

You're doing it wrong. Sif listen to / try to impress kids in a taxi who aren't going to pay for your tyres and drivetrain when they wear out.

f**k yeh, cant wait till this car comes for sale. I mean what an awesome place to leave history about your car and how you treat it. :whistling:

That's it. I laugh whenever I see people braggins about their exploits and they have a picture of their car in their avatar or the numberplate is their username. The Internet is the first place I'll search for a phone number or number plate / username to see what the car has done.

• 2 months later...

The only way your car will do this is if you go do it in the parking lot of a police station mate, I promise that you will be seeing black lines.whistling.gif

In all seriousness, why would you want to waste money on tyres? If you've got a good set on now, you'd want to keep them mint? I'm no stranger to doing skids, when I first got my skyline I smoked out the workshop, but after blowing that set I learnt it's pure fail to see your speedo going crazy but not go anywhere, now I'm a peaceful driver.

I cant belive how much this guys been flamed from this post, yeah it was a stupid post but im sure after three pages he gets the point.

If you want to do burnouts, go to a burnout comp in something with stump pulling torque and do skids untill your little hearts content. if you dont want to do that, dont comment.

(Great now im flaming the poor guy lol)

Geez whats everyones problem?

Doing burnouts is sick fun...just stay away from anyone else you might hurt doing it and be prepared to pay the consequences if you get caught.

Yes.

LOL im all for not hooning on public streets and driving responsibly and yes i am a p plater who drives an NA r34 but police will always pull skylines over even if everyone was driving like a nanna.

its because they are in fast and furious and all kinds of illegal street racing games which has given the skyline a infamous name (famous for the wrong reasons).

plus if i were a cop and i heard a car that was noisy even with a slight note i'd flash my lights at you too lol. however the thing that does annoy me are commodores that do burnouts and we get the blame for it.

my 2c worth go to a skid pan or a SAU day ive heard that they're alot of fun although im not inclined to go because my NA 34 would get flamed to the max lol

Cheers.

A mate had an ol shitbox corolla in which he added an extra line to the rear wheel wheels from the window washer bottle. anytime he wanted to up it he just pressed the button for awesome smokies ( well not that awesome but really did suprise people when it spun) sigh....schoolies was fun

i dont no why everyone is giving this guy a hard time... i tell you what i think someone droping the clutch on a stand still a lot safer then flowering it around windy roads and stuff.....

and when you say you dnt do it every run i have been wit that have been sau guys have given it a boot full every now and again...

and mate wit asking why cant i do a burnout and leave black lines down the road u should have got a v8... plus i think there must be somthing wrong with your car if it is manual