SAU Community

V35 Whiteline Sway Bar Group Buy Eoi

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guys, I'm currently doing a Whiteline group buy for M35 Stagea sway bars, and a few people have expressed interest in Sway Bars in this section.

I'd need a minimum of 5 orders, and a maximum of 10 orders to justify it.

On the Stagea; we had had prices going from; Front 32mm adjustable, RRP; $320 GB; $235!. Rear 20mm adjustable; RRP; $285 GB; $210! A huge saving!

The V35 bars are basically the same prices, so I should be able to offer the same kind of prices!

Check the link in my sig for details on my current Group Buy (it is now closed though) and let me know what you think.

Cheers, Dale

Edited by Daleo

The short answer; yes.

Sway bars are the best value single modification you can make to the handling of your car. Doesn't matter whether you plan to lower or leave at stock height, sway bars will make a huge difference.

As a stand alone mod; or in concert with lowered springs & shocks, you will have a more grippy secure feeling car in corners, and thats without touching on higher corner speed.

Edited by Daleo

I didnt realise whiteline prices were that high... you can get a pair of cusco sway bars straight from japan for around $450. Although in saying that they are the non adjustable type.

are these any benefit if my v35 is already fitted with the factory sports suspension pack??

I would say yes, I'd say your sports pack will likely be limited to springs and shocks. But if you'd like to measure the diameter of what you currently have fitted I can tell you whether or not it's different.

I didnt realise whiteline prices were that high... you can get a pair of cusco sway bars straight from japan for around $450. Although in saying that they are the non adjustable type.

Are you serious? $230 and $210 is too expensive for you? Have youy looked at the retail prices? Have you actually got quotes including delivery? If you can get your Cusco's for that price, landed in Australia; go ahead. Be aware, the Cusco's will likely be a hollow bar; and nowhere near as much an increase in stiffness as the solid Whitelines.

Perhaps you should run a Group Buy; so everyone can benefit from the savings. :thumbsup:

Do they have ones to suit a V36 sedan? If so I might be keen.

I don't know if they do, I'll have to check some part numbers, and see what's available. Also, they wouldn't be the same price as the group buy prices due to the individual nature, I need a minimum of 5 to do a group buy.

Cheers, Dale.

Edited by Daleo

Hey

Im considering tracking my car in the near future just for fun, nothing serious as it is my daily car so this looks like a great 1st mod. The installation for these bars can they be done easily or is it better off just taking them to a mechanic to install. Also if i did get a mechanic to install what do you think should be charged for labour? just want to get a rough idea.

By the way i have 2004 350gt coupe Automatic, will these fit or is it only manuel??

Sorry for the nooby questions.

Are you serious? $230 and $210 is too expensive for you? Have youy looked at the retail prices? Have you actually got quotes including delivery? If you can get your Cusco's for that price, landed in Australia; go ahead. Be aware, the Cusco's will likely be a hollow bar; and nowhere near as much an increase in stiffness as the solid Whitelines.

Yeah that was the landed price for the cusco's, but you are right, i believe they are hollow ( not confirmed ) and arent adjustable like the whiteline ones. They only offer about 30% improved stiffness i believe. But i guess it depends on how stiff you want them to be. I wasnt saying it was too expensive, i dont think i worded it right, more so comparing the price of the cusco to the whiteline... i just looked up the cusco as a comparison to those prices and was kinda surprised they were about the same cost.

Edited by Ben-88

Hey

Im considering tracking my car in the near future just for fun, nothing serious as it is my daily car so this looks like a great 1st mod. The installation for these bars can they be done easily or is it better off just taking them to a mechanic to install. Also if i did get a mechanic to install what do you think should be charged for labour? just want to get a rough idea.

By the way i have 2004 350gt coupe Automatic, will these fit or is it only manuel??

Sorry for the nooby questions.

Bars are the same for auto & manual. I't is a fairly straight forward job to do; I didn't even remove the wheel from my car, did the whole job on ramps.:thumbsup: As for cost, I fitted mine in less than 2 hours, but a buyer from my last Group Buy, was charged over $300 which is massively excessive. Talk to the mechanic who services you car.

Where are you located? If in Sydney, I may be able to help you.

Yeah that was the landed price for the cusco's, but you are right, i believe they are hollow ( not confirmed ) and arent adjustable like the whiteline ones. They only offer about 30% improved stiffness i believe. But i guess it depends on how stiff you want them to be. I wasnt saying it was too expensive, i dont think i worded it right, more so comparing the price of the cusco to the whiteline... i just looked up the cusco as a comparison to those prices and was kinda surprised they were about the same cost.

All good.:thumbsup: The Whitelines will exceed 100% improved stiffness. Well worth the spend IMO.

Edited by Daleo

PM replied.thumbsup.gif

Seems we have 3 definite; R6n350GT, Mellowman, and jawrgy, thanks.gif and one possible; GeNOS.

Another couple and I'll get solid prices and get it started.

Cheers, Dale.

Edited by Daleo

Same!!! ready to buy, need few more =D

Come on people, put it this way, i have 245/40/19 on front and 285/35/19 on rear, BC Racing BR coilovers set up for performance not looks and i am still after more handling, you can never get enough. I cant wait until i get them.

If you want to be fast u have to do suspension !!!!