SAU Community

V35 Whiteline Sway Bar Group Buy Eoi

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are you able to get cheaper prices on Skyline bars if they are bought with the group buy?

I'll pm you some prices later, they are better than retail, but not as good as group buy, due to the individual nature.

Cheers, Dale

No worries mate

Specifically after a 24mm (extra heavy-duty) adjustable rear for R32.

3 point adjustment if possible...

Cheers

No worries mate

Specifically after a 24mm (extra heavy-duty) adjustable rear for R32.

3 point adjustment if possible...

Cheers

PM sent :thumbsup:

hey guys,

Im interested, but was wondering if this group buy goes through, since you all only need 1 more, when would we take delivery?

thanks

It would be roughly 2 weeks from reciept of the last payment. So, if I allow 2 weeks for everyone to transfer funds; four weeks.

Of course the faster the payments are made; the quicker I can make the order.

It would appear we have enough interest, I'll contact my supplier tomorrow, and get solid prices. Then I'll make it official.

Edited by Daleo

How much for 350z?

Bars are the same for V35's and 350Z, so as per the first post;

On the Stagea; we had had prices going from; Front 32mm adjustable, RRP; $320 GB; $235!. Rear 20mm adjustable; RRP; $285 GB; $210! A huge saving!

The V35 bars are basically the same prices, so I should be able to offer the same kind of prices!

Cheers, Dale.

if they can be delivered before queens brithday weekend, i'll be interested

thanks

When you look at it the queens birthday is the 13th of June. From today thats 6 weeks. Including yourself we will have the numbers. Lets factor in 1 week for organizing of funds then 2- 3 weeks shipment, even add 1 week in for contingency, you are looking at maximum 5 weeks for the bars to show up at your door.

It all just depends how fast everyone can get the moola to Daleo

Anymore interest???

Don't worry mate, I'm getting prices tomorrow, then the GB will be up.:thumbsup:

Tuesday at the latest.

Cheers, Dale.

Just waiting on some prices; hopefully I'll be able to put the Group Buy up tonight.

Cheers, Dale.