SAU Community

V35 Skylines

Turbotonic

Hey guys so i finally got my V35 today and i was just wondering im in sunnybank area i haven't seen many of the V skylines out there so if theres any of you here brisbane area mainly please drop a post might arrange a cruise for the next couple of months

cheers John...

If you find a few more V series guys you should come along to an event or two for the Qld Club mate. Would be great to see a V35 or V36 at some of the meets, cruises or track day.

Hey guys so i finally got my V35 today and i was just wondering im in sunnybank area i haven't seen many of the V skylines out there so if theres any of you here brisbane area mainly please drop a post might arrange a cruise for the next couple of months

cheers John...

Hey John, we are down in Mt Warren Park. There is quite a few of us down this way (as Chris Rogers said recently, we are like mushrooms & pop up everywhere!) as I see them up & down the M1 on my daily commute to the city. Quite a few get around the Springwood area & that northern end of the coast. I for one enjoy the cruises & would be keen to meet up with fellow V owners.

Cheers, Andrew

jon,

I am but I don't drive a V35.

most of thecustomers/ people I see through here are 40+. the car I have here now the owner is easily 45.

if you like I can kick them your direction IF you set up a meeting point.

• 1 month later...

Old Thread resurrection!

My V35 is a few months away (Lands in Australia on July 19 and then has to go through compliance)

but I live on the South side.

Moved here from the Sunshine Coast at the start of the year

When I get it I'm keen for some skid pan or going down to Willowbank

What sort of V did you get Turbotonic?

good to see enthusiastic V35 crowd, i went with a sedan over a coupe because of family i should have bought one years ago tones of power for a natuarlly aspirated VQ35 iove this car

when we get about 10 people atleast will sort out cruises and meets

Old Thread resurrection!

My V35 is a few months away (Lands in Australia on July 19 and then has to go through compliance)

but I live on the South side.

Moved here from the Sunshine Coast at the start of the year

When I get it I'm keen for some skid pan or going down to Willowbank

What sort of V did you get Turbotonic?

I will get my V35 sedan soon (as soon as my father stops trying to convince me to buy something else the coot), but I live about 600km's north of Brisbane so I will have to set up in advance to come to any of the cruises etc :( on the upside it will be the ONLY V35 in town.

Any other V's coming along on the Northern Sunny Coast Hinterland Cruise this Sunday? Living at Mt Warren Park it will be an early start to make it to the meet Caboolture meeting point as I am picking up my son from Stafford Heights on the way.