SAU Community

Hi,

Please find attached photo's of Volk Te37's I am selling.

Specs:

18 x 9.5 + 12 (All 4 Wheels are the same size/offsets etc)

Genuine Volk Te37's. I have the stickers to prove authenticity (removed for powder coating). Markings on the wheels also indicate authentic items. These wheels are NOT copies - Guaranteed!

Recently re-powder coated Satin Black (AS NEW - never used since restoration)

Wheels are in as new condition!

Please feel free to organise an inspection should you feel necessary.

Price:

$3,000 FIRM

Chris 0422 289 568

post-77232-0-29432500-1303922316_thumb.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you can get a brand new set for $3200 on nengun.com.

most retail stores here sell it for around that too. anywany if you want to check the last TE37 the same size, and spec and resprayed only sold for $2000.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/354510-black-te37-18-x-95-15/page__p__5758355__hl__te37__fromsearch__1#entry5758355

and you sold it. resprayed rims are just risky to get now days no ones knows what happened to them before it was sprayed ?

Your right - $3,200 for a new set! That is cheap until you read $950+ delivery costs + Taxes if applicable?<BR><BR>They retail around $4,800+ in Australia New.<BR><BR>These are the same wheels, interested party disappeared. Two wheels had a slight bend (minor). I asked as a procaution if the wheels are structurally sound and response was yes! - The repairer looked at me to see if I was joking.<BR><BR>I was not happy with the paint finish, hence having the wheels powdercoated - thinking il end up keeping them, hence the revised sale price.<BR><BR>Will entertain offers from genuine parties. PM Please<BR><BR>Thanks

Edited by Buildn