SAU Community

Rim Locators

Hey Guys

I need to get a set of rim locators for some rims that i bought 2nd handfor my V, they are on the car atm i realise that the outside measurement on thelocator will depend on the rim but the inside measurement i cant find, ifanyone knows what it is it would help heaps

Cheers

Hey Guys

I need to get a set of rim locators for some rims that i bought 2nd handfor my V, they are on the car atm i realise that the outside measurement on thelocator will depend on the rim but the inside measurement i cant find, ifanyone knows what it is it would help heaps

Cheers

I'm assuming you mean Hub Centering Rings? To take up the gap between the hub boss and the centre hole in the rim?

To measure the centre hole in the rim you'll need to take the rim off the car; you could always measure the hub boss (the stub poking out through your disc) while the wheel is off?:whistling:

On most Nissans the hub boss is 66mm dia. Make sure you buy aluminium ones, as the plastic centering rings crack & fall apart after you remove the wheel a couple of times.