SAU Community

Ebay Cai Piping Kits

These are for sale on ebay for the 32 GTST.

They are meant to allow you to pipe the pod filter into the bumper in front of the front left wheel behind the wheel well shroud.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/COLD-AIR-INTAKE-DUCT-NISSAN-SKYLINE-R32-R33-GTR-GTST-/320677905556?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aa9e48494

Anyone done it? Worth it?

Go buy the same stuff at Bunnings for 10bucks.

Then never drive in the wet ever again

Ok cool.

And yes I'm losing my licence for 6 mths soon so will be safe. Won't be risking anything either.

Cheers man

I have had this sort if setup on my r33 for almost 2 years. Good way to not getting busted for 2 intake mods. But just go to bunnings and get some pipe and a hose clamp.

And driving in the wet doesn't affect it.

what a surprise you lost your license...

not really. 5 years of lead foot will gradually diminish your demerits, force you to choose good behaviour bond as opposed to 3 mth suspension and get done for insufficient light at dusk on Easter Weekend 2 weeks before your due to get all your points back.

and for the record. you don't know me. you've just possibly read my post about losing control the other day so saying what a surprise is like me saying no wonder your a negative f**k.

These eBay kits are much better than anything Bunnings has to offer, unless you're going for PVC piping. Even Purple Pig couldn't give me something worth using when I was making a CAI for a car of mine.

These ducts are already set up for the task...everything from the right size (80mm/3") tubing to the threads on the end that seal perfectly with the plastic joiners. Saves you a ton of messing around with custom stuff. With the ribbed design of these tubes, you can also bend them in several 90 degree angles without impacting the internal diameter.

Bargain in the scheme of things. This picture is pretty hilarious though:

CAI-AD-01001-sample.jpg