SAU Community

Fosc Esatern Creek 2011

dean31

Hi Guys,

Just to let you now once again I entered Nissan Skyline GTS-R in Regularity with Festival Of Sporting Cars at Eastern Creek 2011 at Easter.

Having competed with Festival Of Sporting Cars in Regularity at Bathurst 2010 it was another enjoyable event.

Charles Jardine and his staff and volunteers did the most fantastic job -

Thursday's practice with a lot of tution if needed from the Masters like Mal Brewster, Spencer Martin etc along with a lot of information an history

Friday, Saturday and Sunday saw great racing of all classes and ample Regularity runs and even included John Bowe running around in a Mustang.

I suggest all members with eligible cars enter next year or even Wakefield later in the year

To see results and pics log onto FOSC home page

Regards,

Ray Dean

nup, no sprints....but I guess people are treating them as sprints - just nominating a time and having fun not caring if they win or not in the regularity.

A mate nominated 3.10 for bathurst, was coming second end of saturday but thought fk it, im going for it and got down to a 3.03

Problem with regularity is that CAMS can nominate a minimum lap time and black flag anyone who goes faster, that happened at Bathurst this easter. I don't want to travel from Brisbane just to get black flagged.

going with a bunch of 31 owners

black flag ( they give you one warning if you go to fast)

where there is 50 cars on the lap you will find it almost impossible to hit the minimum time