SAU Community

Fs: Alcon Big Brake Kit Front And Rear Suit All Gt-R's

Have decided to sell this brake kit I bought recently for my street car.

The fronts are BRAND NEW, never used, the rears are slightly used, they've basically done 1 track day.

The kit consists of the following:

FRONTS - Alcon monoblock 6 piston calipers with 378mm x 35mm genuine 2 piece rotors, genuine Alcon hats and genuine Alcon caliper brackets. This is a complete genuine Alcon kit to suit GT-R's, not the kit PWR sell in which they make their own hats and caliper brackets. Note that the rotors are 35mm thick, PWR sell the 365mm x 32mm thick rotors with their kits. Pads are Hawk, not sure on exact model but will confirm on the weekend as they are in storage.

These were pulled out of the box just to take some pics fitted to the car and confirm it all bolts up ok, they haven't been driven on...

30032011177.jpg

30032011182.jpg

30032011180.jpg

30032011175.jpg

REARS - Alcon 2 piece 4 piston calipers with 335mm x 28mm 2 piece rotors with PWR hats and caliper brackets. These were supplied by PWR in QLD and come with Pagid pads (will also confirm pad compound). They have done 1 track day and look like they have been hardly used.

Don't have pic of the actual brakes but look exactly like this:

alcon_rear.jpg

Will take some pics over the weekend of the actual brakes.

PRICE: $7900 ono, the full kit from PWR retails for more than $8.5k and comes with the smaller (and thinner) front rotors than the ones I have for sale.

Located in Narre Warren North VIC, but will ship interstate at buyer's expense.

PM or reply here if interested.

Cheers,

Jack