SAU Community

Heathcote Park 29Th May

l_uk3y

Hey Guys.

Just putting the idea out there to anyone interested.

Test and Tune on at Heathcote Park Raceway on the 29th May (Sunday).

Im taking my 33 out for its maiden voyage on the strip with its new turbo.

There'll be a few friends coming along. (Nothing crazy out of my friends - one is even borrowing my standard V6 statesman cuz his corolla mightn't make it).

Hoping to fly the import flag above the usual V8 1600kg+ cars that usually frequent the area.

Be great to see some more Nissans make it there.

Luke

If your coming from Melb its a long way to spectate. That being said the line has never been crazy wheneva I've been there so there is the potential to fit a very high number of passes if you just want to do run after run without really thinking about what your doing.

Seems i have a few mates keen

1x R33 GTR 370rwkw

1x Blown LS1 380-400rwkw

No doubt more to come... including what is basically a V8 supercar with street rego (had around 330rwkw N/A) :D

I'll update once i know more. Could be a few EVO's and maybe a C63 AMG

I was at heathcote a couple of weeks ago and was disappointed in the lack of imports ( skyline to be more specific) that being said it was an awesome day and I wouldn't mind going back up again for this event, especially if we can get a few SAU members up there (will give me a chance to meet a few of you first hand).

I'd like to give my 32 a run and my mate will probably give his typhoon a crack aswell (350rwkw)

-Trent

I'll see if Luke is keen before he starts work on the 33, I know he loves thrashing it down the 1/4 mile at Heathcote! :)

Hey that sounds great guys.

I always think the same. Lack of Imports at Heathcote. Only one way to fix that. We'll take it over that day.

And as for Car requirements. Your car must be Safe. i,e seats bolted down properly etc, they will check for overflow bottles on Radiators. Have all the main safety features that ur required to have on the street and u'll be fine. No licences required, no cages, extinguisers etc unless your running something very quick (10.99 or better I believe without looking it up)

And wear long sleeve clothing and have a ADR approved Helmet (I just use a basic motorbike Helmet)

Cheers. Luke

At this stage we will be coming across - woohoo, I love Heathcote trips.

Last run down the 1/4 mile before the work begins :)

• 2 weeks later...

Cool :)

Do we need to register or just rock up with the dosh?

If its just a test and tune you pay at the gates on the way in :)

Ok so far coming in my group

1x C63 AMG

1x R33 GTR 370rwkw

1x Blown LS1 Commodore 400rwkw+

1x Audi - Not sure what, could be a RS5

1x Clio Sport - probably only run a 17 but its a funny little car

Maybe a mates LS1 Monaro N/A 330rwkw.

Could be more coming, few mates are on the fence at the moment.

Anyone willing to cruise down together? I'll be leaving from Boronia early Sunday morning, but will be heading home to Shepparton afterwards

Awesome. We don't have anything crazy coming from Bendigo that i'm aware of. I'm still the only import in the group. LMAO at the fact I've talked one of my mates into racing my stock statesman V6 down the quarter. (Only so I can have my 2nd car there to carry all my stuff)

Just hoping that the weather holds off. Should be clearing mid week to give a few days to dry out. Heres hoping. Think i've pretty much got everything prepared for the Skyline that I had planned.

And hey. The Clio should be a good match for my Statesman. I dont expect it to do anything better then 16's.

Luke

I'll be heading up after I call in at the hospital to see dad in Box Hill,so my plans have changed otherwise would be up for a premeet Brent