SAU Community

R34 Stolen Fulham Area

Capable

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that sucks, I had a 4-door R34 too ..

Sucks to hear they manager to get through your immobiliser/alarm. Hope you get it back in one piece. Nobody deserves to have their car stolen.

Hopefully your insurance will sort things out with whatever happens. Good luck.

Thanks Kisin and jrm and Madaz, sucks because i just replaced all 4 tires and spend all day washing it :(

I never park it at mates places while im not there. We were gone for a max of 2 hrs come back and all i see is glass covering the floor and my ignition barrel ripped right out.

Car is stock as a rock.. besides a stainless steel xforce cannon and blue windscreen wipers..

Edited by Capable

Just got a text, car has been spotted in mile end area @ 2:15am, the guys that have stolen it are targeting other imports. Tried to steal a legnum. But were chased away and apparently tried running the guy who chased them over.

Hope these wankers get caught soon.

Thanks for your support and help guys, car was found sometime this morning in mile end on fire.

I would get pictures but i was told by my insurance they will be towing it. According to the police the outside seems to be in alright condition but the interior is heavily damaged.

Yeah Hostile, all thieves are scum. down.gif

f*k me not another import stolen,...been way to many thefts of recent,, sorry to hear. hope these scum get what they deserve.. this is the kinda thing that makes ya wana not drive ya pride and joy around.

how did they get through ur alarm and immobiliser if u had one?? Anybody using a 'kill switch'?? Just connect it to the wire supplying voltage to your fuel pump (if u have rewired it and the wire passes through the cabin). And hide that switch somewhere. So when they enter, they wont be able to drive off cos car wont get fuel since pump is disabled. Thats something I want to do. Good idea??

How else can a person steal ur car if they dont have a tow truck???? Bastards man, absolute scum, bad luck to them.

That is what i have done. But if they want your car they will get it.

It seems like these days you need:

Good alarm with a immobiliser

Kill switched

Wheel clamps

Detachable boss kit and steering wheel

I've looked around for detachable boss kits that are air-bag enabled; They don't seem to exist. Which means it would be defectable if your car was released with airbags.

I've looked around for detachable boss kits that are air-bag enabled; They don't seem to exist. Which means it would be defectable if your car was released with airbags.

Also in my case wanting to retain the standard steering wheel a detachable boss kit simply isn't going to work right? I would do it straight away if possible.

Either way I am keeping my eyes peeled and phone ready if I see your car mate.