SAU Community

Investigator La Bomba Just Caught A Well-Known Importer Out!

WanganMidnight

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy balls. THIS guy....

Far out... Just.. Wow.

For reals though... Why do Edward lees keep doing this..

Like la bomba has just shown how a (full offense) halfwit like him is able to prove they did a dirty with the odo.. Like if HE can find it out then why do they continuously do it to their cars?

It's retarded.

It really shits me to be honest.. 89,000km is NOT A BAD ODO READING!!!

there's no need to wind back 1/3 the vehicles life.

They have nothing to hide and yet they try this slick shit.

And then have the GALL to over inflate the price of the car?

Wankers, honestly..

That's what annoys me about australia lately.. If you're gonna rip someone off... At least give them a decent honest service that they're gonna be happy with.

Fkn shits me no end that businesses, cafes restaurants supermarkets and bars in Australia bleed consumers dry of their money... But also tell lies to their customers in the fkn process.

Bloody wankers.

Ps.

Bump

:wave:

Because I am so utterly sick of your level of retardation.

I warned you not to post outside the wasteland, this is the result. This thread will stay here for all time, and infact as much as Edward Lees are... questionable... I will email them the link and ensure you are bankrupt before the age of 22http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/362516-ok-seriously-wtf-happened-to-my-thread/page__pid__5786309__st__40#entry5786309

I love you mang

i hope he has jumped.

i hope the impact didnt kill him and he died slowly.

he is a poster child for everything that is wrong in this world.

some how i think he will be back with some shit house thread about how he nearly died and he now has bionic limbs or some far fetched bullshit.

generally people who are going to commit suicide do not tell strangers they are about to do it.

i have a few friends who have chosen to commit suicide over the past coup[le of years, all of them young (20ish), and no one saw it coming. they certainly were not attention seeking like this person.

and i am in no way a 'keyboard warrior'. I dont threaten violence against people on the internet. This is the only forum/site i use regularly and a review of my posts will show i am generally here to ask questions when i am stuck rebuilding something or to help others with technical questions and of coarse because we all share a common interest... skylines.

BUT... when it comes to this certain individual i find it relatively hard to remain calm, collected, polite and accepting.

he is not here to benefit from the vast amounts of knowledge of other forum members nor is he here to benefit us in ways such as sharing his knowledge/experience.

he is here to simply entertain himself and seek acceptance from people who are not here to provide the type of help/attention he needs. Chronic lying and a general misconception of what is really happening sounds to me like an underlying mental issue.

im not having a dig, i just dont want it to sound like i am being hard on this dickhead (for lack of a better word) for no reason.

LOL end rant.

hahah yer pretty much what i wanted to say just didnt wanna seem like the lone ranger being all high and mighty making harsh calls.

but agreed 100%. find a way to prevent him from further using this otherwise great forum. hes a complete fcuk whit

For all the stupidity, I don't like joking around when people threaten suicide guys, some things are more important than your keyboard warrior status...

There is a good chance that he was just trolling again....

And with the suicide thing normally people don't say anything before offing themselves.