SAU Community

[Vic] F/s Or Swap: Stout Type R Carbon Bonnet

hi guys, need to get rid of this bonnet as it wont fit with my new setup and taking up space. regretful sale as these bonnets dont come along everyday. it was damaged in transit when i purchased it, and has since had the cracks in the resin ground back and re-resined. the damage is still visible and would suit a paint job for a street car(some prep work will be involved).

im hunting around the $500 mark - though decent offers wont be refused.

as for a swap, im looking for a set of wheels, preferably with decent tyres, i am willing to trade the bonnet + my R34 GTT rims/tyres for a set of rims/tyres. im looking for somthing wider than i have now, im nto to fussed about a bit of gutter rash, my r34 rims have a few marks on them which i will take pics of if i get anyone interested. my wheels have 225/45's on the front and are 98% tread, not sure on tyre brand, somthing fairly cheap, and 235/45 on the rear wrapped in falken zeix at about 70% tread.

so im looking for 17/18/19's that i can put 255's on, my new setup has traction issues.

bottom.jpg

f-left.jpg

f-right.jpg

m-right.jpg

r-rear.jpg

SAM_0464.JPG

SAM_0466.JPG

leave me a pm on here im on everyday.

cheers

Edited by OMY31T

surely someone wants to take this off my hands.... these bonnets retail for well over $1k new, and thats even if you can find one in aus, this was bought in from japan. A bit more sanding to smooth over the re-resin, paint it black.. or whatever colour you want, and you have perfectly clean carbon bonnet, that i doubt you will ever be lucky enough to finad another car in vic with one. Also just to note, the damage was superficial only. The on img of where the carbon sheet is damaged, is the only one. the rest of the cracks are in the RESIN ONLY, the carbon fibre was not damaged. I pad a fair bit for this bonnet, and used it for maybe a month. As stated above, it was damaged in transit, somthing must have been put ontop of the bonnet in a truck and the weight split the resin.

anyways, decent offers even??? i need some rims ppl... ahha