SAU Community

R32 Gts-T Parts Clear Out

OK time to clear out my garage.

1. Endless Zeal Function X Coilovers for R32 GTS-t. Details from Endless USA site: http://www.endlessus...-kit/function-x

These are a track/street setup. They're reasonably hard sprung for the street but still drivable and perfrom great on the track. 15 damper setting, base height adjustable. Can get stock ride height or completely slammed. In great condition, no leaks. I have returned my car to stock so no need for these anymore. Were great fun and made the cars handling brilliant!

$600

P1010115.jpg

P1010116.jpg

P1010119.jpg

P1010117.jpg

2. R32 GTS-t RB20DET Factory ECU. Perfect condition, I have left the chipped one in my car so no need for this one any more.

$50

P1010120.jpg

P1010122.jpg

3. R32 GTS-t Factory Fog Lights. Perfect condition. Removed these to fit my front mount and are no longer needed.

$50

P1010123.jpg

4. Blitz BOV (don't know what model). Comes with replacement steel intake pipe. Fits RB20DET and pretty sure it will also fit RB25DET. Not super loud but is noticeable, and a much faster action than the factory unit. Have reinstalled my factory setup so can say goodbye to this one.

$50

P1010124.jpg

5. 9 Row Oil Cooler Kit with remote filter mount. Should suit any RB engine (and possibly some others). I got as far as mounting the cooler and routing the pipes on this setup and never finished the install so this kit is brand new apart from some road grime. Hose length and fittings and perfect for installation on the RH front corner. Remote filter kit means no more slicing your arm to pieces or covering yourself in oil every filter change. 9 Row size is perfect for just about all RB applications, anything bigger and you will over-cool the oil and have more problems than if it was to get too hot.

$100

P1010125.jpg

All parts are available for pick up from Bayswater, Victoria, 3153.

I am happy to arrange postage for any of these but it will be at the buyers cost (will confirm shipping cost upon request prior to sale).

Any questions PM me or call me on 0404877067

Cheers

Chris

Sorry, I have just checked for someone and the oil cooler kit is missing the 2 threaded tubes to mount the adaptor block to the engine & your filter to the remote mount. Don't remember them ever being in the kit when I purchased it. I'm sure you could get or make these, but will drop the kit to $80 given the additional hassle. I would also recommend new O-rings as the kit has been sitting for some months (these are $0.10 items from your local auto store).

Sorry for any hassle.