SAU Community

Black Widow Alarm Bw10000

Jmans GTS-T

He Guys,

I'm just about to roll my car off a cliff... luckly for the car, it won't start... unlucky for me :(

I bought a new boost gauge today and found a small hole to run a small bit of pipe through to the cab area whick my alarm whires were running through also. I thought i would try make the hole a little bigger by drilling through without hitting my alarm wire... but i hit it!!!!

The small back alarm box under the hood made a beep sound and them shut the whole car down :(

I have tried everything... swearing, punching, kicking and screaming but none of that worked.... I tried pulling all the wires out of the alarm box under my dash but still nothing!

There was a kill switch however when i pushed it the switch feel appart, so i decided to connect the wires together and by pass the switch.

when the key is turned over nothing happens at all!!!!!!!!!!

I spoke to a guy at Super cheap and he said that you can reset it by doing a buch of things but i couldn't find how on the net...

Does anyone know anything with thius model????

Thanks for all your help :)

R33 Skyline

Alarm model: BW10000

Sounds to me like you've killed power to the whole alarm unit itself, I'd be looking at the wire you damaged and repairing that. Otherwise, try disconnecting battery then put the alarm back together, then battery back on.

sorry mate unless you have a good working idea on electronics, you are going to need an auto electrician. if you are do and understand what i am saying then at your own risk, find the control box and disconnect the plug from it, dissemble the box and identify the relays on the circuit board, trace back to where the connect at the plug and bypass. do at your own risk.

Will take into account all ideas...

First i will disconnect the battery then unplug all plugs into the alarm system put back together and re-connect battery... see if that works...

If not, I think i might call an auto electrician....

If you know anyone that knows their stuff and wants some work please let me know as i need to have it fixed tomorrow so i can get to work on Monday :)

Thanks for all your help guys!!!

its a strathfield alarm the thing won't be that well fitted. chase it back to the harness and rejoin what they cut.

now if you have hit the alarm siren feed there is a VERY good chance you have nailed a fuse or two. look over all three fuse panels and see if you can find it. the alarm has one as well.

where's troy when you need him..