SAU Community

R32 Rb20Det & R32 Rb20Det 5 Speed Gearbox/clutch

Items:

1. 1993 R32 RB20DET OEM Motor (Short)

2. 1993 R32 RB20DET OEM 5 Speed Manual G/Box & Clutch

Item Condition:

1. Motor has standard internals and is in VERY GOOD condition. Regular servicing (5000 kM oil/filter change, yearly water change etc.). Has been relatively standard all its life until 2007 where it made 170 RWkW on the standard turbo. All that is required is a quick clean. Hydraulic lifters RARELY click on start up (if you leave the car for a week or two and start the car they will tick for about 1 second until the head sees oil pressure/flow).

Comes as a short motor i.e. intake/exhaust manifolds and related parts (associated piping/tubes), ancillaries (a/c, p/s etc.) are NOT INCLUDED. Included is the OEM turbo. If you need further clarification with what comes with this please either contact me or Google what a "short motor" includes.

2. Gearbox is a standard OEM 5 Speed manual from an RB20DET. No noises. No crunches. VERY GOOD condition. Oil changed with Castrol oil (Sydneykid's thread in Drivetrain section of this forum) every 20,000 kM. Comes with a Heavy duty clutch (unknown brand and type etc. until I pull it out in a week or two). Clutch has never slipped. Condition of this part will be know once I have removed them from the car.

Extra Info:

Items will be removed from the car in the coming weeks. More info will be updated as it becomes available as to the condition and type of parts removed.

I will accept deposits.

I MAY separate parts. However, this will depend on several circumstances.

Contact Details:

e-mail: [email protected]

mobile: 0401 317 009

PM me if required

Price and price conditions:

1. $500 ONO Will ship at buyers expense

2. $200 ONO Will ship at buyers expense

OR $600 ONO as a package deal. Will ship at buyers expense.

Edited by R32Abuser

Items:

1. 1993 R32 RB20DET OEM Motor (Short)

2. 1993 R32 RB20DET OEM 5 Speed Manual G/Box & Clutch

Item Condition:

1. Motor has standard internals and is in VERY GOOD condition. Regular servicing (5000 kM oil/filter change, yearly water change etc.). Has been relatively standard all its life until 2007 where it made 170 RWkW on the standard turbo. All that is required is a quick clean. Hydraulic lifters RARELY click on start up (if you leave the car for a week or two and start the car they will tick for about 1 second until the head sees oil pressure/flow).

Comes as a short motor i.e. intake/exhaust manifolds and related parts (associated piping/tubes), ancillaries (a/c, p/s etc.) are NOT INCLUDED. Included is the OEM turbo. If you need further clarification with what comes with this please either contact me or Google what a "short motor" includes.

2. Gearbox is a standard OEM 5 Speed manual from an RB20DET. No noises. No crunches. VERY GOOD condition. Oil changed with Castrol oil (Sydneykid's thread in Drivetrain section of this forum) every 20,000 kM. Comes with a Heavy duty clutch (unknown brand and type etc. until I pull it out in a week or two). Clutch has never slipped. Condition of this part will be know once I have removed them from the car.

Extra Info:

Items will be removed from the car in the coming weeks. More info will be updated as it becomes available as to the condition and type of parts removed.

I will accept deposits.

I MAY separate parts. However, this will depend on several circumstances.

Contact Details:

e-mail: [email protected]

mobile: 0401 317 009

PM me if required

Price and price conditions:

1. $500 ONO Will ship at buyers expense

2. $200 ONO Will ship at buyers expense

OR $600 ONO as a package deal. Will ship at buyers expense.

Gearbox sold pending deposit/payment

Engine up for sale.