SAU Community

Brand New Hks Exhaust Manfold Set - Rb26Dett

Hi all,

I am selling of my new set of Genuine HKS Stainless Exhaust Manifolds to suit R32/R33/R34 GTR

HKS Exhaust Manifolds are absolutely top shelf items and the best Japanese aftermarket exhaust manifolds you can buy - These are brand new in the box and have only been opened up for the purpose of taking a photo.

Part Number: 1419-RN001

post-46-0-60988900-1304247405_thumb.jpg

Retail on these from Nengun is ~$1800.00 + Shipping and Tax so well over $2000.00 to replace.

http://www.nengun.com/hks/exhaust-manifold-stainless

I have inadvertently ended up with two sets as I got impatient and picked up another set in Sydney while I waited for these to come from Japan so I need these gone quickly to recoup some costs.

In the interests of a quick sale I am asking $1300.00 - Yes, you read correctly, that is a $700.00 saving on buying them yourself from Nengun!!

No low ballers, no time wasters - First in best dressed.

Located in Sydney, pickup available and happy to post if needed.

Thanks.

these look like a nice bit of gear, do you no if people have probs with these cracking like the Tomei ones? also how they fit up? can you still run the same oil and water lines as factory? turbos sit in the same position?

very interested

They sit in the factory position and are direct fit replacements for the factory manifolds so the fit is perfect.

They are extremely well made and if anything are better quality than the tomeis so provided your tune is correct and your EGT's arent through the roof like some cars using E85 for example, you will be fine.