SAU Community

Gor Cruise

HYPA33

LOL, your kidding me right?

Your trying to plan a cruise that for most people on here will be a long distance cruise with 1 weeks notice?

LOL, your kidding me right?

Your trying to plan a cruise that for most people on here will be a long distance cruise with 1 weeks notice?

Can't blame him for trying :nyaanyaa: By the way your car looks familiar, you're not the guy I flashed the other day, corner of blackburn road and canterbury road by any chance?

not a chance, my car hasnt been outside carrum downs/frankston at all this year, in fact today is the 3rd time i have driven it this year!

Worp contrary to popular belief, not everyone who owns a car lives in Melbourne. We have about 20 cars coming on this cruise already so unless you have something constructive to say,

spin your shit elsewhere.

Worp contrary to popular belief, not everyone who owns a car lives in Melbourne. We have about 20 cars coming on this cruise already so unless you have something constructive to say,

spin your shit elsewhere.

So basically it was planned long before it was posted :P

we are starting at warrnambool then heading to geelong via the highway then torquay to port campbell then back to warrnambool.

i havnt been planning this cruise for long. just sent some mates a text friday night. they said that they are keen. so we are going. was only be nice by asking if anyone wanted to come

who cares if its only 1 weeks notice

I know plenty of people who would hit GOR with less than 24hours notice.....just depends how dedicated you are to go on an awsome road.

guess your right

id much prefer to do laps around carrum downs

:rofl2:

none of your posts have been worth while at all w0rped, not interested dont post simple as that.

would love to have come but working :down: