SAU Community

Does Anyone Know A Good Auto Electrician?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cos NRMA batteries are SHIT

and you had a dead cell from running your sound system and 6 under car neons every night HAHA

yeh i got a mate in melb who is an auto elec, rates the yellow top optimas highly. good choice AND PRICE!

Anyone good with car audio? My stereo stopped producing sound on my way home from work last night. Checked the fuses, all ok. Amp fuses are good. I don't know what else it could be?

Nah not industrial deafness lol, but after being in artillery for 10 years it is a possibility down the track.

It was the in-line fuse on my power cable from the battery to the amps that was the fault. Warren at DBL in Fyshwick identified the fault & it cost $20 for a new fuse holder. It is great having tunes again.

Nah not industrial deafness lol, but after being in artillery for 10 years it is a possibility down the track.

It was the in-line fuse on my power cable from the battery to the amps that was the fault. Warren at DBL in Fyshwick identified the fault & it cost $20 for a new fuse holder. It is great having tunes again.

lol

I was a tanky...I know how you feel

I was an Operational Signalman @ 7 Sig in Cabarlah Country club Qld. Electronic Warfare :D

Got great hearing to Dah da didi da dit in 7 languages........lmao

Gotta luv long distant snipers - want some coordinates ? My ex's ?

Edited by Sinista32