SAU Community

Sau & Renew Trackday Results

N1GTR

MY time from session 1 which is recorded in S6 combined isn't in the list, perchance it is because my name was mispelt, petty sure I didn't go out with the newbs on the first run of the day, also the lights were on yellow I think for the first half of my first lap out which I was the first car to be released by Stevo, I only completed 3 or 4 laps in total due to problems then come in, still I've got a 1:14 something recorded for S1.

This point score system seems to be working well though.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I see an error in street class as well. Session 2 (round 1) car 39 Peter Carruthers, was not credited with a time, where as he actually has the fastest time of the first session.

http://www.natsoft.c...03/2011.WAKE.S2

This assumes round 1&2 = round 1, 3&4 = Round 2 etc.

I'll pass on that feedback and get it reviewed. You are correct on the rounds - S1 & S2 = Round 1, S3 & 4 = round 2, S5 & 6 = round 3.

mlr: what's your surname? Im trying to find you in the results on natsoft to figure out what happened. Where did you see the 1:14?

Edited by gregor

I think I see an error in street class as well. Session 2 (round 1) car 39 Peter Carruthers, was not credited with a time, where as he actually has the fastest time of the first session.

http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results.cgi?05/03/2011.WAKE.S2

This assumes round 1&2 = round 1, 3&4 = Round 2 etc.

ive been robbed you arse hats!

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

or was it jenna

or was it jebus... who i was under the impression was behind the couch!

If you have found what you believe to be an error with the results, please pm me. make sure you give me your entrant number and name. Forum names don't mean much if I don't know you personally.

Every effort was made to ensure the results were correct.

If you have found what you believe to be an error with the results, please pm me. make sure you give me your entrant number and name. Forum names don't mean much if I don't know you personally.

Every effort was made to ensure the results were correct.

Appreciate if you could verify the spreadsheet I attached in this thread, based solely on natsoft figures.

sweet i love a challange :nyaanyaa: , all i'm doing is front camber, cams, dump pipes and a tune

scratch that looks like i might be taking the 32 to the next one as the fricken clutch on the 34 just let go and i don't think i'll have the time to source and fit a new one aswell as everything else and then getting a tune to :wacko: