SAU Community

M35 Things I Need Cleared Up!

bLaQ.bOi

hey guys, i just need to clear a few things about the m35s....

i spoke to my uncle who has contact in japan, he imports cars. and is constantly on the phone with his friends there. anyway he was chasing up the r34 dash mounted screen for a gtt and found one like a boss... and then boom its on its way here., from what ive told via some mates its a rare as part!

anyhow i remember everyone wanting aftermarket ecus for m35s? now i asked my uncle about this. he said if i can give him a contact number/address/email of a the exact shop/garage where they would be located, he can definatley bring em in. its just as easy as the right details. and then its 1 phonecall away.

im not sure if they are everywhere in australia yet these nismo/other brand ecus yet, as its been awhile since i remember reading about it.

2ndly. I was talking to a friends friend about my stag, and he asked if i made it rwd yet.... i replied saying wtf is the point. i have a track car already this is just a daily. and that i didnt know how...

he then proceeded to tell me that you just gotta pull a fuse... and i told himhe was mistaking my car for the older stageas... and his like nah man. its that one... anyway.... i told him i didnt think it could be done....

CAN someone please clear this up for me???

lol he then asked if i was ever going to sell it how much i was asking. i told him my price. and he was like wtf? your kidding way to expensive...

he then whispered to his mate that they are only worth $11,500 landed and on the road.... lol what an idiot. that clarified he was confused with the older stags and the m35...

If your uncle can find me a set of complete fog lights (lights and cover trims or the black blanking plates) for the aero front bar, I'd be very interested. Like very, very interested!

The ecu deal will definitely garner some interest too!

I think Jetwreck found if you disconnect an ABS sensor; instant RWD...

Edited by Daleo

2ndly. I was talking to a friends friend about my stag, and he asked if i made it rwd yet.... i replied saying wtf is the point. i have a track car already this is just a daily. and that i didnt know how...

he then proceeded to tell me that you just gotta pull a fuse... and i told himhe was mistaking my car for the older stageas... and his like nah man. its that one... anyway.... i told him i didnt think it could be done....

CAN someone please clear this up for me???

lol he then asked if i was ever going to sell it how much i was asking. i told him my price. and he was like wtf? your kidding way to expensive...

he then whispered to his mate that they are only worth $11,500 landed and on the road.... lol what an idiot. that clarified he was confused with the older stags and the m35...

No, takes more than pulling a fuse to make it RWD. C34 and PM35 (series 2) you can pull a fuse to make it RWD, but not VQ25det Stagea's.

Yeah, your mate is thinking of C34's... although you can get an M35 brought in pretty cheap.

I think Jetwreck found if you disconnect an ABS sensor; instant RWD...

He certainly did, but it was how he found that out! :rofl2:

No, takes more than pulling a fuse to make it RWD. C34 and PM35 (series 2) you can pull a fuse to make it RWD, but not VQ25det Stagea's.

It would be a PNM35 thats the AWD model - and able to go RWD with the fuse

PM35's are all RWD- no "N" in the model code

knit picking I know, but Its a mistake that has been made heaps of times now in various posts by various people (not just you :thumbsup:)

Now I look like a OCD f**k.>_<

Yeah, your mate is thinking of C34's... although you can get an M35 brought in pretty cheap.

He certainly did, but it was how he found that out! :rofl2:

I remember, it was supposed to be tongue in cheek, but I'm posting from my phone, so no emoticons...

Something about a washer bottle...

I remember, it was supposed to be tongue in cheek, but I'm posting from my phone, so no emoticons...

Something about a washer bottle...

Lol.....smart arses!!!!

anyhow i remember everyone wanting aftermarket ecus for m35s? now i asked my uncle about this. he said if i can give him a contact number/address/email of a the exact shop/garage where they would be located, he can definatley bring em in. its just as easy as the right details. and then its 1 phonecall away.

im not sure if they are everywhere in australia yet these nismo/other brand ecus yet, as its been awhile since i remember reading about it.

If you can get a Nismo or Impul that would be great. But sounds like so far G-Zone are the best bet and they prefer to reflash/swap over, and do slightly custom upgrades.

If you can get a Nismo or Impul that would be great. But sounds like so far G-Zone are the best bet and they prefer to reflash/swap over, and do slightly custom upgrades.

would agree!

Btw...love your site....it's missing vid's of me though!!!!...:P

Edited by Jetwreck

It would be a PNM35 thats the AWD model - and able to go RWD with the fuse

PM35's are all RWD- no "N" in the model code

knit picking I know, but Its a mistake that has been made heaps of times now in various posts by various people (not just you :thumbsup:)

Now I look like a OCD f**k.>_<

LOL, treated like a noob!

Yes Alex, I know that the N means AWD... it was more just the model designation to separate the series 1 M35 from the series 2 M35 as opposed to a mistake.

As I was talking AWD anyway, I just figured that would suffice for Ced to get it clear to his mate :)

Edited by iamhe77

would agree!

Btw...love your site....it's missing vid's of me though!!!!...:P

Cheers Craig... come down to Adelaide and we'll get some video of you :P Don't get interstate too much, but hoping to get over to Alpine again this year, was great fun two years ago.

More videos coming as we move from hosting our own videos to piggybacking off YouTube. Pretty 720p video :D

Cheers Craig... come down to Adelaide and we'll get some video of you :P Don't get interstate too much, but hoping to get over to Alpine again this year, was great fun two years ago.

More videos coming as we move from hosting our own videos to piggybacking off YouTube. Pretty 720p video :D

here's one for yah!!!!