SAU Community

L.a Noire

Whiplash

Playing a character on the other side,

having to solve crimes, hunt murder's, should make the game play different.

Also uses the "latest" facial animation technology so the play can try and pick up on if the character is lying ect by how the react.

Will be interesting to see how its done, hopefully the crimes are not too easy and the game takes time to finish like GTA and Red Dead Redemption

http://www.rockstargames.com/lanoire/

been watching and waiting for this for a while now to see what its like once it was released....dont know now though. doesnt seem that fun from the game play etc.

anyone really recommend it??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol.

I bought it yesterday. It's ok. But I'm not in any rush to spend hours and hours playing it. Kind of wanted a crazy gunfight after a while (which you don't usually get). And you get shitcanned for running over pedestrians etc.

Not a winner in my books.

im half way through the second disk, game is cool, bit repetative, and i cant f**king understand the lie,doubt, truth system, i just dont get how it works, can someone explain it?

they say you can tell if the guy is lieying through their expressions,and clearly when theyre lying i still get it wrong...

Go hit up the reviews on Gamespot or on IGN...they both gave it a good review....

This is a game for me to buy and play...but I'll get it on PS3...the Xbox360 version is on 3 discs

3 Disks? blink.gif

Extra content?

I bought it on PS3 and only came on 1 disk but yet to play it.

I know, I was told, it not so much about action packed / guns blazing but more so investigation, which is the fun part or keeps you interested...

Not my cup of tea, its got brilliant graphics when it comes to the people, they really do look exactly the same as the actors. But as far as gameplay goes its quite easy and not really my thing, like others said its easy and in the end the game is actually quite short. A good weekly rental but not something that you wanna buy full price unless your like my gf and love detective type stuff.