SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

1994 Ford Fairlane Nc

Item Summary: 1994 FORD FAIRLANE NC, Tasteful modifications, cruiser with oomph

Postcode: 4128

Odometre: 23X,XXX kilometres

Asking Price: $1

Condition: Used

Reason for Selling: Looking for an R32

Delivery Methods: PickUp

Contact Info: PM or MOBILE 0433 444 854

Extra Information:

Throwing up the old girl for interest, don't need to sell her just thought I would throw her up.

I am chasing an R32 to be a potential home for my RB26/30 once I have finished it, however at the moment I have a 1994 ford fairlane that is in perfect running condition with a full exhaust, pedders sports ryder suspension, ROH wheels, good condition paint and body (besides to panels which I can fix), I have changed the lighting in the dash to red and white to match the car a little better, I have put an LTD bonnet on it, I have also put a shift kit in it, AUTO by the way, CFC Free air-con, Leather Steering wheel (LTD), I have made a custom 12" subwoofer box for it I am finishing soon and I have decked out the car with $400 worth of wiring for a massive stereo with a second battery in the back.

Couple of more things. I am the third owner, the first were an old couple and the second, a young Chinese lad, so it hasn't been thrashed. It is quite reliable and has all the things that usually fault over the years (fuel pump, throttle cable, intake manifold gasket, coil, battery) replaced. It is comfy and is a good car to go from A to B that can be a bit noisy if you are in the mood. I also have the NA fairlane factory manual (RARE) that has everything the NC has to be honest just a couple of tasteful differences that the NC has over the NA. I have a revs check with it, and ever since the day I have bought it, it has run on V-Power. Finally, I have just done a service on it roughly 2,500 km ago. I also have a chiptorque chip waiting in bubble wrap.

I will be doing some more modifications to the car soon if I have no interest in the near future.

Shoot me a text or PM if you are interested or you have an R32 you would like to swap.

Cheers,

Aaron

post-69697-0-13210200-1304344751_thumb.jpg

Edited by azarawr

Dude, put the 26/30 into your Fairlane! Can anyone say "LOLSLEEPER!!!"

That would be very cool :)

Oh, and Pre-empting the "big fat heavy" people, the 6 banger NC weighed almost smack on 1600kgs from the factory which is about the same as a 34 sedan so it's really not that heavy. In fact you may even lose some weight switching from teh 4L to the 26/30, altho with the extra turbo gear it may work out to be pretty similar.

If not, GL with the sale :P

Dude, put the 26/30 into your Fairlane! Can anyone say "LOLSLEEPER!!!"

That would be very cool :)

Oh, and Pre-empting the "big fat heavy" people, the 6 banger NC weighed almost smack on 1600kgs from the factory which is about the same as a 34 sedan so it's really not that heavy. In fact you may even lose some weight switching from teh 4L to the 26/30, altho with the extra turbo gear it may work out to be pretty similar.

If not, GL with the sale :P

Hahaha touche, However, I have my eyes set on a 32 for the time being but who know's the engine may have several homes in the future :)

Cheers