SAU Community

That M35 Dump Pipe Again..

Angus Smart

Ok so the stageas now sold and i've still got all the bits. friend isnt working so he said he can start on thursday making these up..

how much interest do we have in this dump still? this is the same design that was put onto atleast 15 guys cars off here before. (no problems reported after a year or more?)

Details are..

Laser cut flanges, Mild Steel, Ceramic coated Inside, and out. (will not rust. will not break down, and will not send unwanted heat to your passengers feet.)

Price was around the $400 mark delivered..

Let me know in here how much interest and i can finally get him started! should be able to get it to 10 of you within a week of starting it.. (depending on how long hi octane have them for with the coating)

I think Andy has a photo of the Stainless ones we made before.

I am interested.

Who on here has them already?

I do.. :)

It is based on the same one that Jetwreck bought from Japan and is now installed on his car that we believe was a Dolphin dump pipe.

It is based on the same one that Jetwreck bought from Japan and is now installed on his car that we believe was a Dolphin dump pipe.

Cheers Andy.

Awesome car by the way.... I love your silver ARX!!!

So are you one of the guys that did or didn't notice power and or efficiency gains?

So are you one of the guys that did or didn't notice power and or efficiency gains?

There was a great improvement to the mid range and boost comes on about 100-200 rpm earlier.

Seems like its raining dump pipes! Scotty's one, this one, and AM Performance will have theirs ready shortly! Can't wait to get mine back!

Haha yeah it sure is raining them! i decided to make these almost 2 years ago when i went to liverpool exhaust and almost choked on the price he was selling his monstrosity for. The Last lot we made sold out within a month or so.

I've had all the parts sitting here to construct them again. but my fabricator friend has been quiet busy building cars for superlap

this one should be a complete package! no need to wrap, and with all the mounting points the stock system provides!