SAU Community

Z Tune Copy On Ebay

The car is actually built by a German tuning company as their 'interpretation' on the Z-Tune and scored a full feature in Speedhunters

Weather the seller is a genuine seller is another question

http://speedhunters....z-tune-r34.aspx

Pics:

Img6526-1.jpg

Img6497-1.jpg

Img6563-1.jpg

Img6566.jpg

Img6592.jpg

Untitled-2-1.jpg

Img6463-1.jpg

Img6479-1.jpg

Img6440-1.jpg

This has the V-Spec front splitter/diffuser with the 3 central air vents.

The Z-Tune front splitter/diffuser has 2 lateral air vents.

And the rear diffuser? Umm, well it's different... German fabricated?

I can just imagine the conversation with who ever buys one of these.

something like...

Some dude "Hey bro, is that a real Z tune?

Some other dude who owns a replica Z tune "Nah its a replica....pretty cool huh"

some dude "Yeah, what did it set you back?"

Some other dude who owns a replica Z-tune "Oh you know......more than a genuine one"

Some dude " :blink:"

Don't real z tunes have extra body bracing / seam welding in certain areas added during the rebuilding process?

Also didn't they use carbon fibre in the suspension towers (I read somewhere tranny tunnel as well but am unsure)?

Was suspension slightly redeigned as well (again am unsure)?

That ebay one just describes stripping and repainting, yeal z tune replica my backside.

rear diffuser is an ARC item. as with many other bits on it (exhaust, strut brace, coolers etc). mate the guy on ebay is most likely a kid in melbourne hoping to make a massive buck as a middle man. he clearly doesn't actually have a car. he just wants you to go to him instead of Japo (I have no idea why anyone would). he just sold his PS2 and recently purchased a scale model of a lamborghini so you can see his ebay trading record is stout.

I wouldn't buy it for about 50 different reasons but one of them is the name. who on earth actually WANTS a car called a "Japo Spec"? yeah that sounds soo much better than Nismo Z-tune..... :rolleyes:

rear diffuser is an ARC item. as with many other bits on it (exhaust, strut brace, coolers etc). mate the guy on ebay is most likely a kid in melbourne hoping to make a massive buck as a middle man. he clearly doesn't actually have a car. he just wants you to go to him instead of Japo (I have no idea why anyone would). he just sold his PS2 and recently purchased a scale model of a lamborghini so you can see his ebay trading record is stout.

I wouldn't buy it for about 50 different reasons but one of them is the name. who on earth actually WANTS a car called a "Japo Spec"? yeah that sounds soo much better than Nismo Z-tune..... :rolleyes:

Rich - Its like Lebo Spec...but different lol