SAU Community

Deca Officials

RCHOO

ITS DECA TIME

Saturday 4th June

And at this time we once again ask for your assistance.

For this event to run SMOOTH on TIME and SAFELY we need a small group of volunteers ( Officials )

to help out in 3 sections in the morning and 1 section in the afternoon.

And your assistance would be much appreciated.

All Officials on the day will be supplied with lunch and drinks.

A Officials briefing will be held before the drivers briefing so all Officials will need to be at

the Shepparton DECA Complex at 8.00am on the Saturday.

So if your thinking about coming up for a look and not competing this is a great way to get up close

to the action. And you will get a chance to do some passenger runs on the skidpan in the afternoon ( trust me ).

So if this sounds like you post up in here or send me a pm and i will put your name down.

Cheers WayneO. :thumbsup:

MORNING

Long Wang

STARTER.....Bec

TIMER .....Clive

FINISHER....Juliette

SPOTTER 1...Andrew

SPOTTER 2...

Mini Wang

STARTER.....Anna

TIMER.......Tim

FINISHER....Johnny

Skidpan

STARTER..... Wayne

TIMER....... John

FINISHER.... Matt

AFTERNOON

Skidpan

30min ON and 30min OFF for this session.. :thanks:

STARTER.....Wayne

TIMER 1.....Clive

TIMER 2.....Anna

FINISHER 1..Tim

FINISHER 2..Johnny

Lol I was going to say yup put me somewhere but you read my mind :)

I'll also do something in the arvo. No rush to head off this time - but I want to have a ride in the NUTR in the arvo session- just one, so will need someone to replace me for that minute or so...

is it possible to compete and help out or it's not really feasible?

In the morning not really feasible as you are split into two groups, and we run the wangs out the back then the pan in the front area so everyone is competing at the same time in different areas. Arvo it is one big group and only on the skid pan so if you are willing it would be greatly appreciated for you to rotate through if needed, we usually fall short in the arvo session.

Think kris is planning on competing this time, if that's right then I'm happy to do spotting on long Wang again :)

Great.. Would be a great place to take a camera.. :whistling:

Thanks Cass..