SAU Community

Deca Officials

RCHOO

• 2 weeks later...

ITS DECA TIME

Saturday 4th June

And at this time we once again ask for your assistance.

For this event to run SMOOTH on TIME and SAFELY we need a small group of volunteers ( Officials )

to help out in 3 sections in the morning and 1 section in the afternoon.

And your assistance would be much appreciated.

All Officials on the day will be supplied with lunch and drinks.

A Officials briefing will be held before the drivers briefing so all Officials will need to be at

the Shepparton DECA Complex at 8.00am on the Saturday.

So if your thinking about coming up for a look and not competing this is a great way to get up close

to the action. And you will get a chance to do some passenger runs on the skidpan in the afternoon ( trust me ).

So if this sounds like you post up in here or send me a pm and i will put your name down.

Cheers WayneO. :thumbsup:

MORNING

Long Wang

STARTER.....Bec

TIMER .....Clive

FINISHER....Juliette

SPOTTER 1...Andrew

SPOTTER 2...Cass

Mini Wang

STARTER.....Anna

TIMER.......Tim

FINISHER....Campbell

Skidpan

STARTER..... Wayne

TIMER....... John

FINISHER.... Matt

AFTERNOON

Skidpan

30min ON and 30min OFF for this session.. :thanks:

STARTER.....Wayne

TIMER 1.....Clive

TIMER 2.....Anna

FINISHER 1..Tim

FINISHER 2..Campbell

As you can see we have had a fantastic response for the DECA officals.

But dont let this stop you putting up your hand to help out as these people will need a break through out the day.

Cheers. WayneO

Hey Waynos, swap the Campbells for Johnnys :)

Thank Tim.

Guys if your bringing your camera gear up and want to get up close to the action on the back track (long Wang )

We need a spotter out there to keep a eye on the action . So if you can lend us a hand let me know.

Cheers WayneO

It really hurts me to do this but I'm gonna have to bail from this DECA. I have some important expenses to take care of therefore I can't really afford to come this round. Haven't missed a DECA for years :(

Johnny won't be coming now either... Sorry guys :(

It really hurts me to do this but I'm gonna have to bail from this DECA. I have some important expenses to take care of therefore I can't really afford to come this round. Haven't missed a DECA for years :(

Johnny won't be coming now either... Sorry guys :(

:O You suck dude...

Hey Bec...I'm going to be pushing sh1t uphill to make it to this to put my name down. Will try and let you know as soon as possible but I'll only know closer to the weekend :(