SAU Community

Smashed Windscreen. Need A New One To Suit 34

slinky-minky

Someone I know got frustrated with my P plate falling down off my windscreen, and attempted to force it to stay up but smacked my windscreen with there knuckles, now I have a huge crack that starts in my passenger side top (where the P plate sits) down to my rego label (Bottom passenger side)

Can't be fixed as it's a 'spider web crack' not a chip. Is slowly getting larger. Been told it'll take 7-14 days to get one in Bendigo as they don't keep them on hand (unlike the commo's and falcons)

Question is:

1) does any one know someone good and cheapish in the western suburbs (pref St Albans/Sunshine/Cairlea ect) that I can get it done at?

2)Will an R34 take another windscreen? I've heard they'll take a Ford Falcon windscreen...true/false?

Cheers

Chantalle

Shape is different to fords so don't know how they can fit. Also if I'm correct the r34 has the antenna for the radio in the windscreen. So it will cost about $400? Call some wreckers

O'briens has them normally. They also come onsite to fix them for roughly $650 as I recall. So thats remove, new window mould and etc.

Shape is different to fords so don't know how they can fit. Also if I'm correct the r34 has the antenna for the radio in the windscreen. So it will cost about $400? Call some wreckers

I believe the R34 has it's antenna is in the rear windscreen :P

As for replacement, I've gotten mine done in Dandenong, Roy's Windscreen I think, it cost me $220 and it took them less than 30mins.