SAU Community

★ ★ ★ The Last Of My Aftermarket Parts ★ ★ ★

The last of my fruity bits from the stagea are listed below; prices do not include post.

Parts are located in regional SA, can deliver to Adelaide for free and can post interstate at buyers expense.

Mike

Garage Impul reclinable Recaro bucket seats with rails. Mint. $1000

Price is firm, that's 500 per side including rails - you can barely get a worn out grubby bride for that and these are genuine optioned Recaros by Impul.

IMG_0068.jpg

Cusco adjustable rear camber arms $250

100_1533.jpg

Cusco adjustable rear toe arms $200

100_1532.jpg

Cusco adjustable front camber arms sprayed 'stealth black' $350

partsround2.jpg

100_1544.jpg

Modified series 2 headlights. $450

CCFL rings, projectors, LED, HID etc (check HERE for more details)

yamazaki0930-img600x450-1297492683hcbfks53632-1.jpg

100_1620.jpg

Couple of sets of series 2 tail lights $250 per set

100_1570.jpg

Carbon fibre look interior trim to suit series 2. 4 pieces. $150

100_1514.jpg

Tanabe trans tunnel brace. $200

Bolts between chassis rails beneath transmission.

P5250107.jpg

Bolts up like this:

bracepic.jpg

Chrome sil panel covers, grey plastic trim. $100

The chrome bits can be pulled off and re-glued to your existing trim if wanted. Average condition.

100_1519.jpg

nice 'LESS THAN10' post dickhead... find another set anywhere round the place... if u do... compare condition... these seats are as cuddely as gtrs but as nice to sit in as any luxury car...

pm if ur gna shoot prices... oh and if u wernt aware mikes now living a few hundred ks out of adelaide.. maybe this is a delievery fee increse?

piss of to ur s13

I think your questions been answered buddy

Are you even interested in the seats or you one of "those people"?

Are you saying they aren't worth the coin?

What was the purpose of your post?

P.S. M I K E I am currently trying to raise the spondoola for your lights, might take me a bit - hope I'm not too late when I get it together!

Edited by SatchiThaStagea

gday

just wondering why the seats are on sale on the silvia forum for $800?

just sayin... wondering why the price has gone up since october.

http://www.nissansil...howtopic=463001

Cut & pasted from the sales guidelines.:thumbsup:

2. No price debates - put simply if you do not agree with the price being asked, do not comment on the thread. If you believe the seller is asking too much then either pm the thread starter or dont buy the items advertised - simple.

There is to be no "My cousin can get it for much less" or "Your asking too much" comments

Thanks guys, but it doesn't bother me that he can google the seats etc - if I didn't want that information to be available then it would take 2 seconds to remove. Seats on nissansilvia are mine and yes, they were advertised originally (there and here) for less; as many know I was trying to raise the money to import another car at the time which didn't eventuate, and I'm no longer in a position where I want to give them away/rip myself off. I am more than happy to keep them.

As per initial post, if you want the seats: 'Price is firm, that's 500 per side including rails - you can barely get a worn out grubby bride for that and these are genuine optioned Recaros by Impul.'

Sachithestagea: No worries bud, if you want to check them out in person before hand you'll have to let me know in advance so I can bring them down to Adelaide with me.

Raysboostin: Yep, the seats drop you quite a way from the standard 'bench' seats. I guess it would be comparable to r32 gt-r seats in stagea, or thereabouts?

And Adam is correct, I'm now situated 400k's from Adelaide on a shift roster so please be patient - I'll get to replying to pm's etc when I can

:)

if you pm him your details inc name adress number and maybe even look on the northine freight website and see where it your nearest depot. im sure mike will me happy to sort sumthing out.

mike ive used these guys b4, more than welcome to get em to pick em up from mine if needed :)

i did a gearbox for about 200 from vic i think it was... not as big but its fairly heavy...just so u can get an idea i spose

BLU SKY: apologies mate, I did overlook it. the trims look to be sold to another member pending post cost, but I'll get a price to your post code also in case it falls through.

Raysboostin: I can't give you an exact measurement as I don't have my stagea up here with me - this is the best I can do at the moment, hope it's of some help. measurements are shown from the centre of the mount holes, and the last from the base cushion.

seat1.jpg

seat2.jpg

seat3.jpg