SAU Community

1998 R33 Gtst For Sale Cheap

Up for sale is a grade 4 b 1998 r33 gtst 40th. I tried to import this from japan to canada temporarily but canada will not let me have her, now she is sitting in a warehouse in canada customs labled for export. I have never seen the car in person but the exporter had video and inspection done for me and I have all the proper docs needed, not sure how Australia works but perhaps a broker could help. I am selling cheap as I have a few weeks to export the car from canada or else they take it and I lose all, selling for 3000 cad. I have alot of detailed pics and video available upon request.

post-84812-0-50603700-1304516555_thumb.jpg

post-84812-0-86510400-1304516569_thumb.jpg

I am no scammer!!!!!!! If anyone knows any exporters such as braveauto or sastrad kk, ask them, I have nothing to hide! I have the vids and auction sheet, bol, manifest, etc. to share with a serious buyer. Canada has a 15 year rule, this car is 13, but in canada Im on a work permit, and I have imported a newer than 15 year old car before. Customs canada said no this time for no reason. Tried to fight with them but no go. I have references as well over at jdmvip.com. A very good and unbiased forum for all around the world.

I AM WILLING TO TRADE FOR A 1994-95 GTST OR GTR

Edited by joeyfmx

Who guys id say its legit, but wouldnt you of checked the 15 yr rule before importing it?

Believe me I checked and have imported a newer than 15 year old vehicle into canada. My status as a temporary in canada allows me to import any car, provided it is exported when I leave, or is 15 or older by the time my permit in canada expires. This time around they gave me a hard time and I believe its because skylines have a bad name in north america. Even brokers told me I should be fine and to just go talk to them but I dont have time as the vehicle must be exported this month and I dont have time to appeal the decision. Thats why I just popped up on here desperately trying to sell it and Im sorry to come off as a scammer but I am not, and if anyone has a broker or agent and is interested, I can talk to them and provide them with any and all documentation and then they can prove this car is where I say it is and is what I say it is. I wanted to join this site anyways because Australia has a vast amount of knowledge on skylines and you guys speak english as well so it makes it easier! I also know that there are alot of parts for skylines in Australia.