SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Brand New Z32 Afm's With New Tomei Plugs

Hey Guys

I dont need these anymore i had bought them from CRD a while ago and never used them because i decided on a different setup.

$550 firm for everything

Located in Sydney but can ship anywhere at your expense.

PM me or email at [email protected] optusnet. com.au (without the spaces)

post-7189-0-84762100-1304652776_thumb.jpg

post-7189-0-53761700-1304652962_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Clean MAFs, Check O2 sensors are good, Check knock sensors are good. They are quiet conservative on timing and factory knock maps (low Octane) are good. Highway I get 8.8-9.2L/100km in my 370z so must be an issue somewhere. Tuning anything VQ based is expensive due to Uprev licence costs & tuners knowing how to use it. HPtuners can now do a small amount of stuff but not worth the time compared to Uprev
    • Ok, wonder if that is normal??  Even my wife's bulky VQ35 AWD Murano does better than that, usually returns around 9L/100km on the highway. V35 6MT returns around 7.5L/100km and my current Q50 is mid to high 6s.
    • Pre tune it was usually sitting around mid 12L/100km. Post tune it went to around 11L/100km.
    • Found a card in the manuals bag that has the override code for a mongoose brand system. Found the exact one in my car Here. I don’t seem to have the second little key for the immobiliser however.
    • Just found a little connector that it fits in, it tricks the ignition into thinking the key is in for like 30 seconds and I can turn the starter without putting my key in. I can still start the car the usual way using my actual key. Very odd