SAU Community

A31 Parts Car

VRdrift

hey guys I'm picking up a flood damaged A31 tomorrow to for parts, (RB20E man) as I need a bit of suspension/steering shit for mine

but if any of you need some bits let us know, but if you want stuff, you gotta come get it, (gold coast area)

i'm going to try and get it going first, then i'll tear it down

its full of mud/ oil / thinners and crap it smells like ass inside so electrical shit won't be much chop

would be interessted but i live in thailand lol so can't just jump over:D

can you post a picture? just for fun would like to see a ceffy full of mud :rofl2:

Edited by o0o

ok I have more, but it isnt letting me put them up, just the one, WTF they are taken off an Iphone, the first one was ok but it says the next is too big!?! HELP!

this car is a clone of mine its the same colour and primer boot like mine, and it was at a tyre shop 100metres from my work, so rocked up and scored the sucker

anyway i'm not super keen to be shipping stuff around the planet, as I don't have the time during the week, but that depends on what it is that you need over in the UK my man, you could shout me a ticket and I'll delivier the bits in person?action-smiley-069.gif

i'll post smaller stuff around, but if yas any big stuff, you gotta come get it,

I need it for the console, suspension stuff, and the 2WS conversion

Edited by VRdrift

Need to resize the images.

Think total is 2MB...

I'm keen on the handbrake lever including cable.

Cup holder DIN thing under CD player if it's still got it

I might be after some boot lining and shit (the hard plastic stuff), post more pics and lemme know how much you if you're willing to ship to WA.

Where exactly in QLD are you?

My work has a branch over there and they send shit to Perth weekly, comes in handy for getting stuff from East to Perth unpackaged, free :D

I may need the H/B yet, but prob not

I'll compare it to a S13 one I have and if they are similar, cef ones yours, and I have to have a look at the tray under the radio see if its the same as a facelift one, cause I want all the console for mine

boot trims look intact, just oil/mud logged. i,m smack between briz and the gold coast, work in west brisbane, wheres your brisbane branch?

righty ho, figured out the pic resizer

a nice mud and used oil mix interior and mud spec chassis twisting rb20e

i'm going to try get it going, just to see whats good and not ive just noticed someone removed the clutch master before I picked it up, so I can't go do hectik epileptic sick hoops if it goes,

post-67543-0-79574200-1304773005_thumb.jpg

post-67543-0-06471800-1304773333_thumb.jpg

post-67543-0-60482700-1304773358_thumb.jpg

post-67543-0-14420300-1304773479_thumb.jpg

Work's branch is in Brendale.

I think S13 handbrake is very close.

Do double check, butt he way I'd do it: punch opening in the floor for the main cable, link the main up to the 2 cables, then mount the handbrake bracket/assembly.

Rather than mount the handbrake first

Let me know how you go.

my needs are: Headlights , side lamps , guards , bonnet , front bar , front rio , all the locks and key , r/h door hinges and all the seatbelts ooh and the boot carpets . is that a stat write off or repairable?

Edited by toffy

thats all there, bonnet has a dent, but repairable, r/h guard has had a average repair done on it, R/h headlamp has a lug missing, if you want that stuff you need to come get it

the car is not on the register, according to the company i got the car from

what a motherf*ker! Im assuming you got this off rod? I bought the autech kit off and it was meant to take delivry of the car. But to no avail.

Richard. Can you pm me agai ur contact details i need a few things..

how bad is it in the end? Did you get it at a good rate?

I'm actually just after some really stupid little parts:

1) On the dashboard, in front of the driver, right up against the windscreen is a transparent square plastic blanking plate that covers a sensor of some sort

2) The little bit of rubber that goes between the rear view mirror and the windscreen

3) One of the little round pushpin things that hold the wind deflectors to the top of the doors

4) One of the little grey plastic screws that holds the plastic trim to the B pillar.

Shouldn't be too much hassle to post them to the UK?

Ive had a look at the trnsparent plastic doofa, both lugs are snapped off, in was glued in but the top is intact

I couldn't find any type of rubber in the area you've described, post up a pic

same with you're wind deflectors, do you mean monsoons? if so it doesn't have them but put a pic up

those plastic clips are missing from this car and mine but I used some aftermarket wurth ones instead

and I love your ride thats a minter!