SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Help Me Spend $20,000

Ok so went for a personal loan as i was going to buy a new ve sv6 black ute for 28G but they would only give me 20G ( first loan ) so i already own a daily tx3 laser and a R32 Gts-T skyline 1989 type m which is currently sitting in storage not gettinv used.

So i then got thinking what i could do to it with 20 grand but wanted some ideas off everyone what you would do to build a good street / odd track car.

Its been resprayed in some kind of blue which im happy with has type m side skirts and rear pods, gtr front bar, n1 boot lip, has work - vs edition rims 17's good offset, nismo adjustable shocks and unknown springs there red guessing pedders, kkr adjustable castor rods.

Brass button clutch, rebuilt rb20det, r34 series one turbo, microtech lt-12's, front mount, 3" exhaust, high flow cat, 3" dump, unknown fuel pump injectors coilpacks, has a direct earth engine kit, also have a high mount mani with tial 38mm gate.

Have fair few guages ive just bought for it and also a short shift kit and $600 worth of hids which i got for $50 off a mate out of his supra.

Have a Few other things for it laying around. but where would i go from here build a rb20 with td-06 or chuck a rb25 in it our build a rb30det??

What would be the best one for a responsive street / occasional drifter

Thanks for any repliez happy to hear all of your thoughts cheers jahn.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring yours round then wedge haha.

Hey wedge have you seen the candy apple green 32 gtr getting around? Has led tailights and work wheels its for sale might look into it.