SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

19" White Deep Dish Rims With New Tyres

up for sale are 4 x 19 x 9.5" deep dish rims. they were originally alloy and have BRAND NEW NEVER DRIVEN been professionally spray painted white. i fitted BRAND NEW NEVER DRIVEN BRAND NEW NEVER DRIVEN $700 on nexen tyres to them. they alone cost me $700. selling due to they did not fit m $700 r33 gtst and i have since sold the car.

the offset is +40

tyre size 245/35/R19

stud pattern 5 x 114.3

FOR PICTURES PLEASE MSG 0433 793 100

photos will not work on this site for some reason

for sale for $800 non negotiable! contact Nikita on 0433 793 100 Pickup from Maroubra

I dont know the make sorry...was given the rims as alloys by the mate I bought my car from...he sprayed them before I had even seen them...so im not sure about the brand...as for the pictures it is easiest.to msg my number or alternativly leave ur email address and I will.send phktos..thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• My bottom end was rebuilt... so I think it's standard? Or refreshed.. standard? I didn't do it - I bought it with a lot of receipts but it has new bearings, new pump and was re-assembled. Apparently I have the standard flow, standard pressure pump. I did notice the oil pressure for a LS at idle is quite low, but not critically bad, I am happy that it's at about 28psi now (that my gauges work/don't leak). I would have probably specced the high pressure one, but I'll admit my ignorance after making my other post, I don't see how the pressure spring changes things. Given the pressure is a resistance to flow... high flow should also = high pressure, and your oil pump specifications should be dictated by how the engine is built (hence the sincere thankyou video man)
    • my first time on the track, just after getting the 32. tyres were 3yr old NT01's, rotors were cactus, pads were street pads. You can see the vibrations when I hit the brakes lol. After this is when I put new BDA rotors, Hi Temp Brake fluid and Intima type 2 pads. Wow what a difference
    • I second the recommendation to use a power bleeder. Pressure on the cap, if you want you can try some vacuum on the bleeder too with a hand pump. Pressure is needed on the cap to make sure that everything only goes one direction instead of potentially getting air sucked into the bleeder. 
    • Which one do you use? Your bottom end is still standard isn't it?
    • I've had a few turbo cars over the years, all made mandatory choo choo noises, but never a supercharged car, now I do Frankly, the power delivery of this kills every turbo car I have ever owned, it makes about the same Hp as my old 25/30 in the boat, but, pisses all over it from idle Power wise it delivers better than anything I have ever owned I actually prefer the V8 throaty roar and blower whine over the choo choo noises from any of my turbo cars As for the public, all I get is thumbs up and comments about how good it sounds If we ever meet up feel free to have a drive and give it a little boot, that way you can make up your own mind, I'm as biased as 10 biased things