SAU Community

Custom Imports Tv Goes Live!

I noticed it too when I got home, watched it and was like... /facepalm lol

The dyno day I didn't use any background music at all but the interview I already had made awhile ago but yeah I'm phasing out the blasting doof doof music

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done guys your progress is getting better and better. I dont think your doof was irritating at all, there was one small cut-scene where you used it appropriately. Its good that you have managed to implement some specs in your show to.And the drifting vids are always a winner and its a shame you didnt cover WTAC!

I think it was a bit too many people close by for her liking... it probably didn't help that I got her to do the talking while walking - got to give her a bit of a challenge lol

yeah I'm phasing out the blasting doof doof music

c3344-sad_face.jpg

I like the doof doof!

oh and i like that the first image there shown as a still in the thread of the R33 has convinced me to get the side and rear skirts in the classifieds here for mine. Improves the look a hundredfold (and lets be honest, R33's need all the help they can get in the looks department..)

I like the doof doof!

oh and i like that the first image there shown as a still in the thread of the R33 has convinced me to get the side and rear skirts in the classifieds here for mine. Improves the look a hundredfold (and lets be honest, R33's need all the help they can get in the looks department..)

Funny, everyone else has been complaining about the excessive doof doof haha

The owner of that R33 is also selling his turbo kit.... capable of 400kw at the wheels on a mainline dyno :thumbsup: R33's need all the power it can to move it's fat ass along? :whistling: lol

yeah you would be surprised how many like it though, cant please everyone all the time of course..:unsure:

as long as its kept low enough to hear the voice over and short enough not to turn it into a music video? if you watch any commercial channel, they pretty much all go to ad breaks with fast techno ish music, im thinking the old 'i like to move it, move it' with sports tonights basketball, montage scenes of 'exciting' destinations on Getaway etc etc.

As much as its not in everyones CD collection techno is here to stay and sometimes the only choice to add the right mood/vibe to a scene. Least you kept the dyno segment au naturel, imagine the hate you would have got if you had swamped that with bass :laugh:

Least you kept the dyno segment au naturel, imagine the hate you would have got if you had swamped that with bass :laugh:

Been there done that, many moons ago. It's a learning experience!

very impressive work guys, especially since this is meant to be a side project just for fun

I'll go ahead & state the obvious like the rest in this thread, the host is a cutie :yes::rolleyes: