SAU Community

Better Introduce Myself

Hey all, saw some some people sayin hey this is me so thought id do something about it

Im Taylor, live in the dirty south (bought a house in kambah 18months ago), own too many cars (99 RS4S stagea, 82 datsun 720 kingcab, 68 vw squareback, 71 vw fastback, 94 ED XR6 clone), used to own a modified 07 xtrail st-sX (full stainless exhuast, stainless ceramic headers, CAI with filter in the front bar, strut braces, custom 65mm KMAC lowered springs, angled manifold spacer, 18" murano alloys) but sold it for the stagea. im a qualified mechanic/rego inspector/wheel aligner, did my time on nissans and VWs, still working on VW's and shitbox holdens in belco. if anyone needs a hand with anything mechnical just ask me, even if your 80% though doing something yourself and get stuck im always willing to help (unless you live in gunners in which case you'll owe me a tank of petrol to drive to deep south sydney hahaha). also sold wheels and tyres for 2 years so if you have a question about tyres or wheels or offsets or rego then shoot me a PM.

So the ride is a 1999 Black Nissan Stagea RSfour S, for those who dont know RB25DET NEO powered 1700kg Manual wagon with R33GTR driveline, altessa and hicas etc. it has twin sunroofs, factory tinted rear safety glass, factory xenon HID headlights, R34GTT style interior, self closing rear hatch, climate control. i bought this thing locally bone stock, the only mod is a greddy full auto timer. so far have bought complete R34GTT calipers and slotted discs (factory brakes are kinda shitty 2 spot floating fronts with 296mm rotor where as R34GTT are 4spot fixed caliper with 310mm rotor) and HSD coilovers (according to the box 5/5 spring rates but worked out at 7.7/6.2 on a spring rate calculator), im yet to fit either of these due to our baby is on the way in the next week or 2 and knowing my luck il pull the brakes apart and il need to drive to the hospital haha. bought a headlight restoration kit on spesh from repco yesterday for $33 because the headlight lenses are cloudlyas . the end

oh yeh and...

tumblr_ljbddoiccL1qatg7wo1_500.jpg

cheers lads

nah i hadnt seen that autech model for sale. looks good though i dont like the interior and the cluster seems to be from an auto but its manual? not sure but maybe series1 260RS's are like that though

all the autechs were actually bought straight off the line from nissan as RB25 auto, taken to the autech workshop and converted to RB26 manuals there...

good to see another stag around! i've got a white RS4s, currently has a black front bar but FINALLY looking at painting it soon.

D.

pintaline - yeh ive seen you about 5 times but i was in various cars. saw you in braddon during summernats when i was driving dads red 57 plymouth and i yelled SSSSSTTTAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA out the window when u went past hahah. is that black bar standard or dayz?

the amount of time ive stopped at the lights and people have walked past the car mouthing "whhhat thhhee faaarrkk" is hilarious. yeh cops dont even look twice at you its awesome.

ha ha, nice... yeh its a dayz bar.

ive had to explain to so many people what it is..... ive lost count....... but even today and one yesterday.

where did you fit tyres??

D.

black dayz bar aye :whistling:

at jax in phillip, was office bitch and rego inspector 80% of the time.

haha, i fought to get it, if you can find a white one, id be happy to swap :D

jax mitchell here, bit over 3 years there now, i do a bit of everything really

D.