SAU Community

Auto Electrician Services , I Can Come To You Or You Can Come To Me ! Trade Qualified

danny14

HI GUYS,

my name is dan and i am offering you a lower hourly rate than any other auto elect, my work is neat and tidy and the "job gets done right the fist time."

i can come to you or you can come to me i cover a wide range of auto electrics the only thing i cant do is air con cause i dont have gear on me at this stage.

So if there 's something you need doing or fixing just give me a bell and we can organise a time and place to do the job

i also do car stereos, uhfs, ph kits, elect boost controllers and much more

please feel free to call anytime

maybe you were advertising? you can't advertise here or else you'll get a smack.

until security came along n said theres no advertisin here n so he kicked, pushed, kicked, pushed, kicked, pushed, COASTTTTTtttt...

where to advertise ?? i was doing people a favour offering my services (easy to get a hold of and fit you in quickly and get the job done)...............

thats what i said about my car detailing! hahaha no but seriously folks...

contact the admin / moderation staff - they'll know what happened to it, not us :)

there is to be no advertising unless you're a paid advertiser / site sponsor as far as i know - but again...

just PM either dan the man, Ashy Larry, or Navin...

Yeah its a little silly, but thats the rules...

Its like shitttttttt my car is broken!! No god damn lights on it... Better find a good well priced sparky asap!!

Looks on sau - none.. God damnit.

-Proceeds to get raped by local sparky mob-

• 3 weeks later...

hey mate, ive just bought a nismo 300km/h speedo for my 34 gtt, but im having problems with it. its plug and play, has the same 3 plugs from the standard and should work no worries. but when i plug it in, all i get is the seat belt and engine light illuminated even when the key is not turned on. the dials do not work at all, no speed or revs. have you heard of anything like this before mate? is there much that can go wrong with them, or am i better off sending back to supplier?

thanks champ

HI GUYS,

my name is dan and i am offering you a lower hourly rate than any other auto elect, my work is neat and tidy and the "job gets done right the fist time."

i can come to you or you can come to me i cover a wide range of auto electrics the only thing i cant do is air con cause i dont have gear on me at this stage.

So if there 's something you need doing or fixing just give me a bell and we can organise a time and place to do the job

i also do car stereos, uhfs, ph kits, elect boost controllers and much more

please feel free to call anytime

Perfect timing mate. Might have a stereo job for ya. I'll be in touch. :thumbsup:

\

hi just wondering how much you would charge to install my apexi turbo timer and boost gauge in my r33 gtst skyline?, im taking in my car to an auto electrician tomorow so just wondering if you can give me a good deal.

hey mate, nah its a GTT dash, 300km/h. the GTR is the 320km/h. this one is plug and play, well meant to be!

Well there goes my wonderful idea! Maybe check that there is not a dry joint or something similar. If your not sure how i can give you a hand just let me know.

The dash problem maybee wires in diff location but if it's meant to be for 34 gtt well it should be the right one. Have you blown. A fuse or does original one work fine give us a call

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...