SAU Community

Plasmaman Plenum/fuel Rail Problem

Hey guys

I got a plasmaman plenum which mounts the idle control valve on the side. Now I also have some Bosch top feed injectors and fuel rail. The idle control valve fouls on the fuel rail as it sits too high. I'm wondering if anyone has come across this problem and if so what they did to fix it? Also if I have to get a different set of injectors, what worked for you?

Cheers

Andrew

Curious to see how you go. I cant help you with the injector issue, but interested to see the before / after results, and whether you had to change the cam gears/timing etc?

yeh so far i havent found top feeds to fit under my plazmaman (rb25)

i have emailed plazmaman and they have a range of injectors + rail coming out in 6-10weeks they said..

No no this is what modification is all about.... Lol

I'm thinking maybe extending/bending the bottom hose on the idle control valve but I'm just not too sure if it would effect my idle???

Ok.... For those who are interested I have found the best solution. Although it's too late for me because I have already bent my pipes so I'll let you guys know how that went also. The best solution is to manufacture a 20mm spacer out of aluminum and run the Hoses on the far side of the fuel rail ;) if anyone wants pics I will post them up. I got them straight from plazmaman