SAU Community

[ Syd ] Black 180Sx

Ok people so up for grabs is my Nissan 1993 180SX "red top" in black,

Now no BS i've literary bought this car and have owned it no less than a week lol, I havent even got around to

transferring the car into my name when my wife let me know that she was pregnant and we are now expecting [ YAY for me ]

So with much regret i must now sell my 6 day old baby in favour for a real one.

Im after $9000

Now to details - A 1993 Nissan 180SX with a Red Top draped in sexy black " who doesn't love black".

Will come with 6 months rego.

Wheels are 18" Starcorp Impuls in white, some nice disshhhh.S15 5 stud conversion includes front and rear brakes, from an S15 as well.

Exhaust, a typical canon nothing special.Intercooler is a GKTech No holes intercooler which mean no cutting into your front bar YAY!

Body kit Front, Rear, Sides all vertex, was told by the previous owner.

Type X tail light conversion, much better than the originals.

Interior now sports S15 driver and passenger seats,

NO! Cracks in the dash like many others,

Auto Meter boost gauge,

Pioneer head unit, Soundstream's front and rear

Now im in no rush to sell as i've still got a few months to go lol and im not willing to let her go for less thanwhat I purchased her, but if there is a serious offer i will be Slightly negotiable, as i would rather prefer a quick sale that a long drawn out one.So for the first week and ONLY THE FIRST WEEK I am willing to lose money and sell for $8000after that the price will go back up to $9000.Please fell free to pm me but a text would be much more direct and all your answers will be replied to much faster, Mobile is 0405574229, please dont pm/call/text if your going to low ball me PLEASE DONT waste my time and yours, I would much rather you organize to look at the car so we can chat about it and go from there.

post-73247-0-90944900-1304863939_thumb.jpg post-73247-0-52581200-1304864351_thumb.jpgpost-73247-0-81511000-1304864352_thumb.jpg post-73247-0-94818600-1304864353_thumb.jpgpost-73247-0-87219400-1304864354_thumb.jpg post-73247-0-32338700-1304865243_thumb.jpg

post-73247-0-66666400-1304865252_thumb.jpg post-73247-0-30660500-1304865262_thumb.jpg

Edited by sogeCEO

BUMP, Ok guys please need this gone preferably asap.

Oh i forgot to mention car also has,

Turbo timer

Alarm with immobiliser

Momo steering wheel

Will also come with spare front bar and right guard

Will also give the buyer the choice of what wheels he wants just to

sell the car faster, choice of wheels are,

starcorps impuls in white 18x8 F 18x9.5 R

Workemotion's CR KAI'S same as above.

Oh was it lol, well the car is awesome haha but unfortunately like i said above, i bought the car for myself with out knowing that my wife was

pregnant lol, she told me the night i got home so that = MAJOR FAIL for me lol, so im sorry no swaps just a straight sale please guys.

hey, how'd you go with the car?? it was my cousins car...wana swap for an r33?? lol

free bump

ps. exhaust is a gk teck item

BUMP! Come on people need this gone asap. make me an offer

Is it possible to get some decent resolution pictures on the ad that aren't when they car is still wet & during the daylight?

It's pretty hard to tell the condition of the paint, etc from what is up there

It looks like the frontbar is a different shade of black, is the spare one the original front bar & same colour as rest of colour?

Does the air con work?

How many km has the engine/chassis done?

Is there any rust located on the car?

Yes, i will take care of that asap, As far as the paint goes its in great condition all round as for the front bar

it is a little how you going which is why there will be a spare front bar that will come with the car " original from memory "

As for that different shade of black on the front bar, it is dont know why but it just is the spare front bar

is white unfortunately and you might as well fix the one on the car atm.

Air con is in 100% woring order, as for eng/chas that is close to 19XXXX.

Rust on the car = 0!

As stated above i would prefer for people interested to organize a meeting to view the car over themselves

till they are 100% satisfied so i can answer all questions they have in person.

Im a NICE GUY I SWEAR! Lol im not here to cheat anyone and my reason is totally 100% HONEST!

Cheers.

Is it possible to get some decent resolution pictures on the ad that aren't when they car is still wet & during the daylight?

It's pretty hard to tell the condition of the paint, etc from what is up there

It looks like the frontbar is a different shade of black, is the spare one the original front bar & same colour as rest of colour?

Does the air con work?

How many km has the engine/chassis done?

Is there any rust located on the car?