SAU Community

Front Mount Not Working

I'm a bit perplexed - my Blitz Lm front mount intercooler was working fine. But last time I drove it it didn't seem to be working. My oil cooler was also having problems and I'm wondering if the two are connected in some way.

Normally I get my full power and and my oil never goes above 80-85' but this time it was hovering around 90'.

Any thoughts???? What do you think the problem is????

I thought I should add a photo, it might help:

skylineatwaggaonreturntripfrommtgambier20110508c.jpg

It was on my return from Mt Gambier to my home town, a little bit over 900km in the day.

Note that it only happened late evening/at night and all in about a 100km strip from jerilderie to lockhart.

Note that I've already cleaned the lights and windscreen off, it was much worse.

Thank god for the car bra.

(And mods you can move it if you think its OT).

Lucky the same stuff got on your face otherwise we might be able to identify you. :thumbsup:

Those that know me have seen enough of me, those that don't aren't missing much!!

killer mullet..

30 years in the making, I had it at school [and being biker scum helps], I know its not 'fashion' these days, but I couldn't come at poo pants and hair gel.

Im a total noob. WTF is it? Some sort of clay?

The only thing i have ever had build up like that in any of my cars was a swarm of bees. lol. They lost.

yeah, midges from standing water, lagoons, swamps etc along the side of the road as well as Urana Lake - which is half full for the first time in probably 20-30 years. Had clouds of them, my headlights were so dim I had to drive at 60=70 km/h until I could get somewhere to clean it.

And Paul, if you order your car bra and then give it to me I'll 'customise' it for you no real problem atm